-25-

Beomgyu felt himself getting shaken awake by an excited Yeonjun. "Wake up, dumbass! Soobin's math test is today and we gotta wish him luck!" he squealed, and the hazelnut groans and pulled the blanket over his head. "What the hell is going on at five in the morning?" a groggy voice asked beside Beomgyu.

"The blueberry wants to wish his boyfriend luck for a dumb math test." The blankets were pushed away and both the half-asleep males were shaken awake. "Wake up, wake up! I gotta be a good boyfriend and be there for him, you know?" he chirps, slapping their butts. "Hands off the goods, Jun. Go by yourself if you're so desperate." Beomgyu groans and brings the sheets back up. "But you guys have to come with me! I'm scared to go by myself.." he whines, folding his arms.

___________________________

"Getting a boyfriend has really changed Hyung." Taehyun mumbles sleepily into his mask, hands in his black ripped jeans. "Yeah. Last time he came to ask us for something, he was all 'oh but I can do it by myself' and 'oh I don't need your help' but now he's all like this." Beomgyu sighs, adjusting his sling bag on his shoulder. "Also, why are we going to school so early?" he asks. "Yeonjun Hyung said that Soobin Hyung usually comes to school at this time, and he'd probably be here already because he's hardworking, and might be studying for it." Hueningkai answers.

"Guys, hurry up! Soobin will think I forgot about him!" Yeonjun yells back at them, a few metres ahead. "Jesus Christ, Hyung. It's not like he's going to break up with you." Beomgyu rolls his eyes and calls back. Surprisingly, Yeonjun didn't continue rushing. Instead, he looked down and seemed to be a little sad. The three notice this and quickly rush to him. "What's wrong, Hyung?" Hueningkai asks.

"..Am I being an annoyance? Do you think Soobin will be annoyed? What if he wants me to go away? What if he doesn't want to see me anymore? What if he wants to break u-" "My god, Hyung, what the hell are you talking about? Soobin would never leave you for a reason like this. Actually, I think he'd find it cute and nice to have a boyfriend who cares so much about him." Taehyun interrupts him.

Yeonjun dropped to his knees and covered his head with his hands. "I don't know, I don't know! I just want to make sure that Soobin knows I love him too!" his muffled screams were barely covered by the material of his hoodie. "Wait a second, someone's there." Taehyun tugged on Beomgyu's sleeve and pointed at the school's entrance. Sure enough, there was a lean, tall figure growing bigger and bigger, seeming to be heading in their direction.

"Is it a monster? Because I beg you, come and kill me." Beomgyu steps forward and opens his arms, closing his eyes. "Same here. Please kill me." Taehyun stepped forward and opens his arms. "Guys..? What are you doing?" A familiar voice sounded. The couple opened their eyes and saw Soobin standing there in the dimming light of the street lamps. "Why are you doing that?" he asks, clearly puzzled. "Ah, sorry, Hyung. I thought you were a monster that was going to kill us. Guess we were wrong, sorry." Beomgyu pulls Taehyun aside and rests an arm on his shoulder.

"..Who'd want to die?" Soobin asks, his face scrunched up, trying to understand why everyone started laughing really loudly. "..Who'd.." Beomgyu wheezed. "..want to die..?" he threw his head back and let out an obviously fake laugh. "You.. dumbass..!" he slapped Soobin's back hard, making him squeak and lose his balance, almost falling. "That's not important now.. where's Yeonjun Hyung?" he asks, looking around.

"Oh come on, you're not that tall that you can't see me here." Yeonjun stood up and dusted off his pants, trotting over to Soobin as if he wasn't just having a life crisis over whether he'd break up with him over a small matter. "How's the studying going?" Yeonjun grins and asks.