-10-

You're lovely and beautiful, love yourself UwU

And don't you dare say no you aren't because you are in your own special way hehe.
____________________________

Yeonjun finishes telling everything to Soobin, eyes tearing up a little. "And that's why I don't really have anywhere else to go." "How'd you parents die?"

The older sighs. "They were murdered by a psycho killer or something. I can't really remember it." he says, putting both hands up to his head. The taller takes time to think.

"Where do you get money from?" "Of course we have jobs. I work at the convenience store down the street as a cashier every Monday to Thursday." Yeonjun states.

Oh god. To see all the things he has to go through makes me feel extremely lucky. Soobin makes sure to tell his mother he loves her every day.

"Well.. if you need help, I'm here, alright? Also, didn't you say something about Kai having a sister? Where's she?" Yeonjun replies without hesitation, "She's working overseas and might be back by the end of this month. So.. in about a week."

Soobin's about to rest his head on his hand when he winces in pain. "Oh, I totally forgot! Stay here, I'll be back." Yeonjun quickly rushes up the stairs before the younger could protest.

He takes this opportunity to look around. Hueningkai and his sister own a pretty nice house. The walls were painted blue and the floor was neatly tiled with ceramic, making the place look larger.

Soobin hears footsteps coming down from the staircase and turns his head. Yeonjun was there, of course, with some ice wrapped in a small towel. He makes his way over to the taller and hands it over.

"Here. Press it gently onto the bruise." he's about to help Soobin but the younger was already holding the ice to his chin. "Thank you."

The two were left in yet another peaceful silence. It gave Yeonjun time to think.

Will he keep my secret? If he doesn't, will everyone treat me the same? Oh god, stupid Beomgyu. No one allowed YOU to say the o-word.

"Soobin-ah, will you keep my secret please?" The older stares into Soobin's eyes with a pleading look. "I don't want to get hurt again." The younger's heart softens and he pulls Yeonjun into a warm embrace. "My mouth's sealed."

Soobin had never thought he would see this side of his friend before. Heck, he didn't even know it existed. Yeonjun in his arms, sobbing silently and looking so small and vulnerable to anything. It made him look like a little kitten.

He stroked the older's hair slowly, making sure not to tug too hard on the soft blue strands. His shoulders shook with every sob, tears spilling down his face as his nails dug into Soobin's back.

The younger didn't mind. He wanted to help in any way possible, and if this did, he was willing to bleed out his back. "I'm such a weakling." Yeonjun whispers into Soobin's shoulder.

"Don't say that, you aren't. In fact, you're the bravest guy I know. You aren't scared to tell me the truth, right? That's strong of you, and the total opposite of weak." Hearing this, the older pulls back from the embrace and smiles after wiping his tears away.

"Yeah, I guess. Shouldn't you be heading home now?" he suddenly asks. "Oh, right, my mother's gonna kill me if I don't show up for lunch." he says with a soft smile while standing up, again making the older's heart flutter.

"Oh, and.." Soobin starts. "Hyung, you should stop smoking. Trust me, it won't end well." Yeonjun nods without hesitation and walks Soobin to his door. "See you at school tomorrow?" The younger looks down to face his friend.

"Yeah, of course." he says as he shuts the door. Letting out a long sigh, he leans back on the door and puts his arm over his eyes. Why am I so stupid? He probably thinks I'm weird now.

Shrinking back into a small ball on the floor, he wraps his arms around himself tighter and starts tearing up again.

Why are you always crying, Choi Yeonjun? Why are you so terribly weak? You're fortunate enough, stop showing your emotions.

No one wants to see them anyway.

_____________________________

ISarangBread🍞
...Hyung? Are you feeling better?

FmlIWannaDieLol Yeah. Thanks for asking. Um, also, sorry for crying in front of you and giving you second hand embarrassment, haha.

ISarangBread🍞
Oh no, not at all! It's alright. I cry in front of my mother sometimes. It's good to let out your feelings, right?

FmlIWannaDieLol
..yeah.
______________________________

Soobin frowns at his phone as he twirls his chopsticks in his free hand. Yeonjun definitely did not seem okay at all. Maybe he just needs some time. He thinks.

"Binnie, no gadgets during meals. We talked about this, sweetie." his mother tells him. "Oh, sorry, Eomma. I'll stop." he replies, keeping his mobile in his pocket and starts eating.

"So how are things with your friend?" she asks. "Oh, things are going fine." Soobin replies, keeping to Yeonjun's promise not to tell anyone about his secret.

"That's good. What about school? Anything new or...?" "Nah. It's just the usual homework and lessons."

Back to Yeonjun

How long has it been?

2 hours.. I've been here for that much time, huh? The blue haired boy stands up from behind the door, immediately getting aches from staying in the same position for too long.

"What the fuck's wrong with me..." he rubs his throbbing forehead and uses his free hand to keep his balance on the wall. Taehyun, who's just coming down the stairs, sees Yeonjun and rushes over.

"Hyung, what's wrong? Are you okay?" he takes the older's hand and guides him to the sofa. "Stay here, I'll get a glass of water for you." he says before going into the kitchen.

"...thanks.." Yeonjun shuts his eyes and rests his head on the soft surface. How am I going to tell Taehyun this, he'll just feel bad for me.

Nobody should be wasting their time and emotions on a stupid 21-year-old.

Taehyun walks back into the living room, where he finds his Hyung sitting up straight and smiling at him. "Uh.. hyung? What happened just now?" he asks with confusion, setting the glass and himself down.

"Oh, nothing. I guess I just got a small headache. But I'm all good now. Nothing to worry about." he dismisses it with a wave of his hand.

The younger hesitates before nodding slowly. "Alright.. just drink the water and, well, feel better, okay?" he gets up and pats Yeonjun on the head before heading upstairs again.

I hope I looked happy enough.