-17-

Before Soobin could say anything, he was pushed into a dark room and onto a cold, hard floor. The soft click of the door could be heard. "Now, what did you do?" Beomgyu slams his hand on a table and gives the brunette a cold, icy glare.

"Wh-what do you mean? I didn't do anyth-" he flinched as another slam of the table could be heard. "Don't lie to me. Yeonjun Hyung has never acted like this before." Taehyun puts his face close to Soobin's and shot daggers through his eyes.

The poor male is speechless. He does not know what to do to make his dongsaengs go away. It isn't like he can just tell them the truth. Then he really won't have any friends.

"I swear, I didn't make him cry!" he squeaks, covering his face with his hands. "Oh really? Then what's this?" Hueningkai shows a familiar cell phone's screen to him.

Yeonjun?

He's blocked him. Why? No wonder he didn't get any replies. "Yah! Can you explain this?" Hueningkai repeated, shoving the thing straight into the other's face. "Look, I-I don't know why he blocked me, but he's probably on his man period. Just let me get to class, please?" he pleaded desperately.

"Hold up. Men get period-?" Hueningkai suddenly says. "No, you stupid pabo. Soobin Hyung is just joking." Beomgyu flicks the younger's head before looking at the oldest angrily. "Fine. If he isn't on his 'man period', as you said, you'll really be in trouble." he tells him dangerously.

"Yeah, Got it! See you guys later!" Soobin quickly stood up, bowed and rushed out of the classroom, leaving the three boys stranded in the room.

_____________________________

"Mr. Choi, aren't you supposed to be resting at home?" the tired-looking algebra teacher asks as soon as he enters the classroom and sees Soobin.

"Ah, I felt better today, and I decided to come to school. I don't want to miss any more lessons." he replies with a smile. "I see. Good morning, then."

"Fucking nerd." someone whispered in the back. "I know, right? Stupid bitch doesn't know how to stop studying. I mean, who likes doing it?"

What?

Never having experienced being a victim of bullying by himself before, Soobin doesn't know how to react. Should he tell them off? Tell the teacher? Just stay quiet? He decides to go with the latter.

He doesn't want to make even more of a mess.

__________________________

"What do you think I should do now?" Yeonjun asks his older friend, Taehyung. "Clearly he doesn't deserve you, just ignore him and do art. Like me." he replies nonchalantly, busy using a toothbrush to splatter white paint onto his galaxy-themed artwork.

"Like, I don't understand how you're still chasing after him. He said no, didn't he? Then let it be. There are other fish in the ocean, right?" the brunette sets down his materials and looks over at the other, who was hugging his legs and curled up like a little ball on the floor. The statement made didn't seem to make him feel any better.

Taehyung sighs, before saying, "Look, maybe you're just too young for these kinds of things. Chill out. Like me, for example. Jungkookie and I met when we were 20, and look at us after a few years." He reaches for the fan brush.

"But I'm 21 this year-" Yeonjun protests. "That doesn't matter. What matters is that you get over him. What about that Hyunjin guy you met at work the other day? He seems nice, from what you told me." Yeonjun groans.

"I hardly know him, Hyung. I can't just go ahead and date someone who I barely even see. Anyway, thanks for your help. Soobin and I can stay friends, no big deal." he says, trying not to let his voice break.

"You sure?" Taehyung asks, picking up the canvas and admiring his painting. "Yeah, yeah, it's fine. You can leave now." the blue haired boy points to the door. "Alright. Call me if you need anything." his face moulded into a boxy smile as he packs his supplies.

"What the heck." Yeonjun falls onto his bed and sighs after Taehyung left. Even though he always goes to his Hyung for help or advice, this time he wasn't going to take it. How could he stop chasing Soobin?

Sure, it's only been a few weeks since they met, but he just couldn't shake the feeling that he was someone else. Really, truly, someone else. He was different.

_________________________

"Yah! Choi!" the same old annoying voice yells from across the cafeteria. Soobin tries to hide his face in his arms, not wanting to deal with Seonjae's ass right now.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." he grabs a handful of the brunette's hair and yanks it up, so that they would make eye contact. "Disrespectful bitch. Why are you here?"

The boy flinches before replying in a strained voice, "I'm healed enough, so why can't I come to school?" Seonjae rolls his eyes and scoffs, "I can't understand freaks like you. Why come to school and suffer when you have the chance to stay at home?"

Soobin blinks and tears of pain form in his eyes. "P-please let go. It's hurting me." he tugs at the bully's sleeve helplessly, already weak from the torment he was receiving. But his torturer only gripped his brown locks tighter. "Why? Is it hurting you, bunny boy? Because that's what I felt when your damn boyfriend strangled me!"

The brunette finally slaps his hand away, it taking a few strands of hair off his head. He stands up. "Stop it. I don't represent Yeonjun Hyung. If you want your so-called revenge on him, go. Go to him and tell him himself, you fucking coward." he glares at the shorter before walking away, pretending not to notice their shocked looks.

"Damn Soobs, I can't believe you did th-" "Me neither, let's just go. Quick, before he catches up!" he replies to Aeri, who had caught up to him after seeing what had happened.

Once they were safe outside in the soccer field, Aeri turns to Soobin to share about her favourite K-pop idol, Jeongkai or whatever he heard. All he could think about was Yeonjun.

And his 'man period'.

His clown ass said that. He facepalms himself. "God, my mental health decreased by fifty percent." Aeri overhears him and says, "Can't have a percentage for someone who doesn't have any."

"Aeri, I swear to fucking Jesus Christ-"