GOODBYE BABY

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 15
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"Do you have to leave" Alec says. He hasn't let go of me in 2 minutes.

"Alec she need to fix things in idris" William says irritated.

"I wasn't talking to you herondale" Alec snaps.

"Call me everyday. If you don't text me. If you don't I'll come to idris and make you reply myself" he says

"Yes dad" I say sarcastically. "Good" he says kissing my cheeks.

"Bye baby" he says sending me off into the portal.

I quit shortly after Alecs going to collect my inventories.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

We finally get to the other side. I look around in wonder. "This looks like wonderland" I say.

"What's that?" Will asks confused. "Sorry mundane brain" I say pointing to my head.

"Geronimo scan the place and do your thing" I say to the thin air.

Will looks confused. "Right away ma'am" the robotic voice says.

"Is that a robot?" He asks "no it's an AI" I correct him.

"Artificial intelligence" I say "did I tell you I'm an engineer" I say.

"No" he says. I see Alice in the field fighting with a dagger.

"Thats her thing daggers" he says "I personally like seraphs" he says.

I grab the sword from my back that's been conceled. His eyes widen. "You already have your personal weapons?" He says shocked.

"Yes Imogen left me a few things" I say not wanting to tell him the rest.

"That women clearly had favorites. She left Alice and I a stele" he says. "That we have to share" he says scoffing.

"I'll buy you new one" I say "you can buy steles right?" I ask I don't know I'm going off Harry Potter.

"Yes and thanks most of the money went to the oldest" he says

"Well come on let's pay Alice a little visit." I say.

"There's a rumor you blocked a bullet with a seraph blade" he says I recall the day I was kidnapped.

"Yeah that sucked I had to hide the body" i say remembering the mans head with a bullet wound.

"It shot back to him?" Will asks.

"Yeah look I have the vid. Gero" a hologram appears from my watch. The video my phone shot displays

"You curt your hair" he says