DEATH

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 9
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Clary stood by her words. Alec never found out who took his stele. Even when he opened the vault to get the cup.

He never suspected a thing. My guilt however was another story.

Isabelles trial was today. My so lovely grandmother was the judge of inquisitor of the court.

Today is also Friday. I told alec I was driving to Connecticut for the job. He was a little upset but he said he'd call me.

I park my car infront of the institute. I walk in and notice Alec is there. "Hey Alec"

He notices my presence and walks over and engulfs me in a hug. With a quick peck. "Hi sweetie" he stuffs his face in hair.

"Im hear to say goodbye" I say in a sad tone.

He nods his head with teary eyes. "I'm going to miss you Bazile"

He cups my cheeks and kisses my forehead. At this moment maryse steps out of whatever office she's in with Lydia.

She makes her way over to us. "Whats going on?" She questions with a softer tone. She sees her son in almost tears.

"I'm moving to Connecticut. We're just saying goodbye. Not a big break" I reassure her. Mostly myself.

"Oh well good luck Elizabeth. Please come visit. After all you are his Betrothed" she says this makes Alec and I eyes widen.

"What?" Alec blurts out. "Imogen and I have come to an agreement. The eldest lightwood would marry the eldest herondale. It was Alice but after results came back it was Elizabeth." She defends

"That's all kinds of fucked up" I blurt out after she explains.

"You do not have to do it now but eventually yes unless Alice would like to wed him. But I do prefer you. The bullet defecting master" she says trying to lighten the mood at the end.

"You know what I'm just gonna leave it" I say rubbing my forehead.

"Well I have a 8 hour drive ahead of me I better go. Tell Izzy if she decides to ditch these people to call me. I have a place. For all of you" maryse gives me a warm small and a small hug.

"Goodbye Elizabeth drive with care" she instructs. "Yes ma'am" I respond

"Please call me through your trip. And when you get home. But don't text and drive." Alec scolds at the end. "And don't drive like and idiot"

"Yes sir" I say.

I exit the institute and get in my car.

A new chapter ready to begin. Ah

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

I hate it here. I feel bored all the time but besides that contributing factor, I love my job!

I graduated a couple days back. I was able to do the last few days online. Perks of being in university I suppose.