Chapter 69

The same night

The same night... 

'My sister... a superhero? How would our parents react to this?'

Sera thought, as she went up the staircase and knocked on the door, as she didn't bring the key *knock knock*

*creak...*

"Geez, how long did you guys talk for?" John began, "Have you eaten yet?"

Sera didn't respond immediately. Instead, she went straight to the purple couch and laid down with a tired sigh, "Two hours, maybe? We ended up talking a lot"

"You don't say" He replied, and sat down next to her feet, "What'd you guys talk about?"

Sera hesitated a little, and just stared at the blank ceiling — her arm resting on her forehead, 

"About our relationship. The reason why she takes powers, and the world in general" She replied, "Everything..."

"Was it at least nice to see your sister again?"

Sera gave out a sigh of relief, and smiled. All anxiousness before she met her sister were erased, and her chest felt somewhat lighter, "Yeah... it surprisingly was"

Sera then sat up, wanting to have a serious conversation, "Hey, John?"

"Huh? What's up?"

"My sister, she's actually a superhero... Isn't that crazy?"

"You're joking, right?" He chuckled a bit, and raised an eyebrow

"Why would I?" She asked, "She goes by the name; Mistress Emerald"

John's eyes widened a bit, and he was puzzled hearing that name, "What? Isn't she supposed to dead?"

"What do you mean?"

"I swear I heard that name on the news at some point" He claimed, "And she was said to be murdered"

"R-really?" She was at a disbelief, "Then why did she...?"

"Are you sure it's okay that you're telling me all this?"