Chapter 40

How in the world did they manage to teleport me? Hope nothing happened to Sera....

3:59 PM, Somewhere

John POV

None of them have their ability active and they were both holding knives... What should I do?

Before I knew it, a third person appeared and crept out from the wall behind me and stabbed me in the shoulder

"UGH!!! Wha-"

He was inside the wall behind me with his ability the whole time!? Why didn't I sense that? Did they dampen my ability again?

I kicked the guy that stabbed me back through the wall, and I also went through the wall to make sure that I knock him out, so he wouldn't run away *WHAM*

After knocking him out, I noticed that I'm in an empty hallway and there's a stair heading up.

Maybe I should attack them and jump from the third floor...... So this ability ALSO lets you see through objects huh? kinda like that fucker Isen...

.........................

Kidnappers POV

"D-Did he just copied Reece's ability? They BOTH went through the fucking wall!"

"I thought I ALREADY warned you about this!... And did you actually dampened him AT ALL?! He didn't look weakened to me!"

"I-I did! His drink fell off when I dampened him I swear!"

"*sigh* whatever... Just focus right now, he could be anywhere. Besides, we have the new guy covering us from far away just incase anything bad happe-" *STOMP* (John dropped on the guy from the third story)

"W-What the-... Vyn!!! Teleport him away from us! NOW!!!

*SWOOSH*

4:06 PM, Outside Woaba Boba

John POV

What the? I'm back here again? How and who the hell keeps teleporting me? Is there a fourth guy somewhere? If I have to guess... He HAS to see me in order to teleport me. Maybe on the roofs?

I guessed right... With the ability to see through objects, I had no problem finding him

Gotcha! But... I don't have any ability fast enough to chase him down... FUCK! Wait, but I knocked out two guys there... and it turns out that I didn't get teleported THAT far...

"John! Where did you-...w-what happened to your shoulder??" Asked Sera worried

"I got teleported and ambushed...Thank god you're okay!... Sera can you go back inside to Woaba Boba for a minute? I have to check on something" *tat* *tat* *tat*

"What? John wai-"

4:11 PM, Random Alley

They are ALL gone??!! Now that I think about it... Back when we were ambushed at my old place, the guy that got knocked out by Arlo ALSO woke up only after a couple of minutes went by. Are they using one of those drugs too?

The other thing is... Although I couldn't sense anything at all after I got teleported, I didn't feel weak at all like last time...

Weird...

*Chapter 40 End*

I'm not really good at fighting story telling... But I hope you didn't have a hard time reading this chapter!