Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:

"AYEZ, , CHORO USSE. KYA BEGARA HAIN ISNE TUMAHARA?" Zarisha screeched holding the white fur ball closer to her chest something a few minutes ago he was dangling by it's ear. (AYEZ LET HER GO. WHAT DID IT DO TO YOU?)

"Kya begara hai?? Arre larki mere bed ki taraf dekhle. Kya halath kar di hain tere iss Bil-" he was interrupted by her. (What did it do? Oh girl, look at my bed. What the hell this ca-)

"Khabardar jo isse wo bulaya to. Nam hain iska." She warned and then looked at his bed where his ripped bed sheet was. She gulped and said "ha-ha to galti tumahari haina." She stuttered. (Be careful. Don't call her that. She has a name.) (So-So that's your fault.)

Even she knew it was foolish. But now I can't let my Laila charged as guilty. Can I? No. Nope.

"Me-Meri Galati?" Ayez asked in disbelief. (My-My fault?)

"Har bar ki tarha tumne usko wo nahi diya hoga j usse chahiye to usne ye kia. To hui na galti tumhari." She stated pouting, occasionally patting and kissing the white fur ball who purred at her affection as if mocking him. (Like everytime you would not have give her something she wanted so she did it. So it's your mistake.)

As it appeared her pet loved Ayez's attention more than it should and often found it's way to him. And when he doesn't give attention, it does something outrageous.

Last night, he had a few nuisance to deal with and got back early in the morning. And after having a hearty breakfast he went to sleep. But he forgot to lock the door which resulted Zarisha's little attention seeker to get on his bed and pester him. In sleeping state he threw her away from the bed which angered her and as a consequence she scratched his bed sheet with sharp claws.

"Zish, iss billi ko lekar nikal mere kamren se. Aur ainda maine isko yaha deikha na to mane maar dena iss shaitan ki maa ko" He glowered out the last part. Zarisha glared at him pouting and stomped towards her room. ( Zish, take this cat and get out of my room. And if I see it here again I will surely kill it.)

Ayez sighed shaking his head at her childish attitude. I should not have yell, he thought.

**********

A knock sounded and the door opened revealing Ayez as she pouted looking through the window and averted her eyes.

She was sitting on the white swing bed supported by the thick ropes in her balcony. It was big enough for a person to sleep and higher than the usual. Her feet would not touch the floor even if she was to sit on the edge. She was curled against the ropes and her beloved pet rested in her lap while the swing move back and forth gradually. Light breeze cooling the atmosphere while few birds chirps and cooes not so far away.The swing bed had a window behind it that connected the bedroom and the balcony.