Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

"AMEERAH" his voice resonated throughout the whole lounge as he entered the house with her in his. He quickly took the stairs that lead to the second floor, placing her on the bed in the guest room.

"Ya Allah! Bhai yeh kisi uthakar le aye?" A loud voice reached his ears just as his sister Ameerah came after him into the room.

"Amee-forget it. Help her change and clean her up. Doctor will check her after that." He said getting up from the bed walking towards the door.

"Bu-" before she could ask anything else he shut her up.

"Do as I say." And went outside.

Ameerah sighed looking at the unconscious injured girl. I hope iski zimmedar bhai nahi hai!

She quickly called their maids and cleaned her up. Changing her into her grey T-shirt and trousers she covered her with the blanket just as someone knocked on the door.

"Aajayen" the door opened revealing Faizah. She was shocked seeing the figure that laid in the middle of the bed.

"I thought it was one of his men." Faiza, wife of the Mansoor Bakshi said. She was a doctor and worked in their own hospital.

"I wanted that too, bhabi. Check her up" Ameerah said softly to her sister in law leavening the room to give her privacy. She was surprised to found her brother just outside the room leaning on the wall beside the door.

"Kaun hai?"

"Pata nahi." His reply was short.

"Bhai..."

"Sarrak par mili." He cutted her of. He sighed and stood straight looking at her.

"She was already injured and came suddenly infront of my car." He said not wanting to explain the other part where she was running from men. His sister was innocent, unaware of the demons of the world and he intended to keep her that way.

Mustafa, Mansoor and Ameerah were siblings and she being the only sister was always protected and kept away from the harsh world.

Just as he finished explaining his sister Faiza came outside closing the door behind her. She narrowed her eyes at him. Until now only two women had the audacity to behave with him like that. And Both of them is his family, Faiza and Ameerah.

"Kya hua hai,bhai?"

"I wa-"

"What did you do with her, bhai?" He was cutted of by another male voice that belonged to his brother. Mansoor stood there with worry etched to his frowning face.

He saw them coming in from the control room of the manor Their manor was in the secluded area, away from noises and dangers. Still there were threats. They had a control room from where everything was continuously monitored 24/7. It was passed down to them by their ancestors and it definitely had a touch of royal and golden era.

Mustafa and Mansoor had agreed upon the idea that whenever one of them would go out to meet with the enemies and rivals or potential threats another one would stay in the manor controlling and supervising everything. If anything were to happen to the one then another one will immediately take charge and do whatever it is necessary to protect their loved ones. It was one of the ways they had came up with to protect the family since they had taken the reigns and their parent's death.

"WHAT DO YOU GUYS TAKE ME AS?" Mustafa burst out feeling kind of offended that his own family thought that he would hurt a woman like that. Not that he didn't inflicted pain on anyone else but he kept distance from female population.

"Devil" a whisper reached his voice and he knew it belonged to his so sweet brother. He gave him a eye that meant
I will deal with you later making him gulp silently.

Mustafa slowly explained that everything that happened and why he brought her here excluding the part of the local goons. Mansoor knew about them being in the basement down there but kept quiet as even he didn't want his wife or sister to know about it. According to him they were too innocent to interact with these things.

Mustafa turned towards Faizah and asked her about her condition.

"She was dehydrated and weak. Had some cuts on her hand and forehead. I bandaged it. I had to put her on IV and gave her pain killers. Subhe tak nahi uthegi." Faiza informed them, her eyes stilled on Mustafa.

Before being Mansoor's wife she was their cousin and knew them. So Mustafa's worry for a girl that he didn't even know and when Mustafa didn't care about anyone else but them is new and kind of shocking for her. When Mustafa had called her to come home immediately to treat something she was worried that it was someone close but never did once she thought that he would ask her to treat that fragile pale girl.

"Go to sleep guys. It's already late." His voice was firm and hard leaving no room for further questions or queries.

**************************************

The man flinched and cowered away in fear when a glass came crashing down just beside his head. Thank lord! They had just informed him that they had lost his sister resulting him in rage.

"MATLAB KYA HAI TUMHARA? KAHAN HAI MERI BEHEN" He bellowed shaking the man by his collar. He threw the man on the floor before placing his foot on his choking him.

"Hu-Humeh maaf ka-kar-kardein sahab." Another man who had came with him to deliver the news stuttered out. He was afraid. Afraid of his Boss, A monster in disguise.

"Ahmed choro isse." A voice fragile voice crocked out behind him and he kicked the man away harshly. Turning towards her he took her by her shoulder and made her seat in one of the sofas. Kneeling down before her he took her hands in his and looked at her amber eyes that he inherited.

"Ammi ap fikar na karein. Wo mil jayegi. Main le ayunga usse wapas" He tried to assure her knowing that she will go mad if something happened to any of her children. Her eyes shimmered with water just as a tear dropped in their joining hands.

"Tu-Tumne wada kia tha ki-ki us-use kuch nahi hone do-doge." She chocked out as more fresh tear began to pour. Mere idea of her being in any danger was horrifying for her. Ahmed gently wiped those tears with his hand kissing her forehead.

"Aur wo wada main nahi torunga. Par ap yun apna health kharap na karein" He took her to his room holding her gently by her shoulders and ordered their old maid who was more like family Raisa to not to leave her alone. Raisa was a woman in her fifties and for them she was their second mother.

Leaving his mother in her room Ahmed left and went to his study. Banging the door shut he took out his phone and called his second in command who had suddenly decided to go for holidays.

"Bhai sab the-

"Zarisha gayab hai"

———————————————————

Hi,🖐Thanks for reading.🙂

I hope you are fine. 👍🙂

Please comment and vote

~~Stay happy,Stay blessed~~

~~Inayaat~~