19

I knew they still had the chip in their head, I secretly planted so permenant chip in their head
Thomas: Okay got it
The Bionics
Me: Yo, press all of your pinkies. And don't freak out
Micheal: Did you install a chip in me? Why is my vision blueish
Me: I secretly planted a permanent chip in your head.
Griffin: Since when?
Me: When I planted the chip in all of you guys head
Tony: Coooooll
Me: Now I turned on my location both on my chip and phone. Nick and James is in the car. Micheal go get them and the rest go inside.
Micheal: Ok got it
Tony: Ok got it
Nick: Wth
Me: Wait, I thought you-
Nick: I'm coming in.
Me: Nick stay there. They want me and not you and if you go in there, you're gonna die
Nick: What about you?
Micheal: Yeah what about you?
Me: Don't worry
*Irl*
Nick came with me and I asked him to stay nearby just in case. Now let's get this over with I whispered. Everything went smoothly for 2 hours. And I talked to the director. And after I talked to him I wanted to head to the restroom. I saw a red dot following behind me. It was getting closer and someone held on to my shoulder and he turned me around. I scooped his legs and put my foot on his neck pressing a little hard. It was my ex boyfriend Malcolm.
Me: What the heck Malcolm what do you want now?
Malcolm: I want you. Please
Me: You're trying to kill me. You're literally holding a knife.
Malcolm: Cause you broke my heart
I pressed my thumb and pointer finger at the same time. It will directly go to Blake and the swat team.
Me: If you loved me such, you wouldn't do this.
He left a deep cut on my left foot. I was bleeding so bad but I didn't care. I beat Malcolm up and Tony came to me on time.
Tony: Y/n! We heard the conversation. Are you okay?
Me: Yeah I am. Help me pin him down
Tony: Okay, got it
Me: Why can't this just stop
I whispered
The ambulance got me out of there and three different police officers came too. Blake came late and he got all of the people in for questioning. He arrested Malcolm and he went over to talk to me.
Blake: Are you okay?
Me: Yeah
Blake: Ok I'm going to hire Jack, Connor, Josh, Adam and Aiden to protect all of you.
Me: Thank you, Blake
We went back home. It was a tough day, but in the bright side I got things for my birthday.