7

Your POV
I woke up to see Griffin looking down at me, I noticed he had placed a flannel on my head my vision became blurry and I slept. I woke up by the light shining in my eyes, I didn't really care but I went back to sleep for another hour. I woke up and saw that nick was on his phone, this time, I sit up. Y/n wait lay back down I'm gonna call Griffin he said. Griffin came in and checked up on me, my temperature was slightly lower. He told me to get a cold shower to decrease my temperature. I went to take a cold shower, after that Griffin asked me to put on a crop top I didn't have one so he asked me to put on a tank top. I said I didn't have it too. You know what, just put a shirt on he said. Ok I said back. We went to the mall shortly after. Nick and I took some pictures and my whole comment section went crazy saying "I ship them". I just ignored it and went to McDonald's with Nick. While we were eating, a fan came up to us and she asked if she could take a picture. I of course said yes and after we took pictures, the fan asked if Nick and I are dating, I said no but then the fan said riggghht. Nick blushed a bit but I apologised to him he said it was fine and after they both of us went back to our rooms. A fan saw us going in our rooms and took a picture of use. Thomas knocked on our door after we answered and he asked us if nick and I are dating. I said no, while Nick blushed. Thomas said Nicckkkk nick answered with yeah? "Nothing" then Thomas laughed. After that Avani and Dixie went in our room and Avani pulled me outside and asked "Are you and nick dating?!" "No!" I replied she gave me a suspicious smile and both of us walked in. We got on Nick's bed and played a game of truth or dare.
Me: I think I'll pass
Nick: Yeah me too
Dixie: Come on, it'll be fun
Me: No thanks, I'm gonna go out now
Nick: Y/n wai-
I closed the door
I went to Thomas's room
Me: *knock* *knock*
Thomas: Hey, come in
Me: Okay
Thomas: What are you doing here?
Me: Nothing... Where's Alex and kouvrs room?
Thomas: Room 503 on the floor upstairs
Me: Ok
I was walking to the elevator, while I ws walking, I saw Nick exiting our room
Nick: Look y/n I'm sorry
Me: Its fine
Nick: The last time I heard "it's fine" was not fine
Me: Look just, leave me alone for a little bit
Nick: Okay