123

I woke up the next day and our flight was today. I got ready for the flight and then the boys were up. They got ready and packed up. We got all of our things and went out. We dropped off our rental at the airport and we went to McDonald's for breakfast.

And if you're asking about Austin, he was transferred to the LA hospital. Anyways, we got breakfast and my pilot came. I ordered him something and he ate in the lounge with us. Then he went to heat the engine. Then the other pilot came to help him. We waited for a bit and finally got on the plane.

I sat at the back with the cops and we talked a bit and I went back to my seat upfront. I then sensed a pillow was coming in my direction. I grabbed it.

Me: Watch it

I said coldly. I gave the pillow to Bryce who was on my right where I was standing. I sat in my seat and buckled up.

Vin: So, any plans?

Me: Not really.

-in LA-

We finally got home and the rest went to pick up their pets. Vinnie went straight to streaming and I was tired as fuck. I took a shower and saw Vinnie streaming with Reggie. Reggie being Reggie, he messed around and being a mood.

Me: Your brother is literally about to be the guy who ate the mic

Reggie turned to me with his eyes wide open and smiling widely

Me: Why do you look so creepy?

I laughed. He tackled me on the bed and I pushed him off and he fell to the ground. We both laughed our asses off.

Vin: Oh, what are they doing.. this

He turned his camera to us.

Me: Can we drag Vinnie into this?

Reg: I don't say why not

We looked at Vinnie

Vin: No

I slapped his headphones off and we threw him on the bed. I adjust the camera back to the seat and put on Vinnie's headphones.

Me: Hey guys, it's Mina and Reggie, welcome back to the stream!

Everyone congratulated me for the fight and I thanked them.

Me: Wow there's like a million people here to see Reggie and I

Vin: Get off

Me: No can do

I started the game and I

 picked a skin and started to play. My team won the game.

Me: 'You made Vinnie look bad' yup, I did make Vinnie look bad

Reg: Dang, she's good

Vin: How can you play with this many people?

Me: I've been in bigger crowds Vin

I sat on his chair refusing to get off.

Vin: Princess, get off I wanna play.

Me: No

He carried me by my armpits and he sat down and sat me on his lap.

Me: Well that wasn't too hard isn't it.

Reg: I'm gonna go take a nap

Me: Tell Brandon to do his homework

Reg: Okay

He left and hera went to my foot.

Me: when did she come?

Vin: Reggie came and sent her in