Part 48

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Three months married, Tae, Tee and Mika are being bless with happiness, their lives become better and better each day.

Tee decided to become a house husband full-time because he wants to prepare meals and everything in their heaven for his family.

Tae is more than happy with what Tee decided, he never force Tee to do that but he is grateful Tee wants to do it for their family.

Mika already enter pre school which is not at Tee's kindergarten anymore, Tee puts Mika in the same preschool with Danny because Mika beg him while crying whole heartedly. It is a bit far from their house but for their son, they are willing to sacrifice that much.

Earth and Sun already bought a house beside them, they are neighbours again and Earth always spend time with Tee to learn how to cook, he never cook before because he and his husband choose to eat outside all the time. Earth also wants to consider to quit working and adopt a daughter. He wants to has a full and complete family.

Tae and Tee support whatever their friends want and hope for the best to all of them.

Kim and Copt are having twins in their family now, a princess and a prince. Both of them are really cute, Tee likes both of them too. Copt always spend time at Tee's house with the twins. Tee, Copt and Earth are like a group of wives.

Godt and Bbas doesn't want to add any child anymore because of their busy schedule, Danny also doesn't want a brother or sister. Whatever they want, as long as they are happy.

Among the happiness that flow in their lives there some that not the best one but for the best, it happened.

Tae's father was blamed for bribes that he needs to be prisoned for five years with lots of fine. Tae is willing to pay for the fine as long as his father want to change and apologise to his family.

For Marsha, she also blamed for attempt rape, misuse drugs and for assaulting other people assets. She is prisoned for four years. Tae doesn't want to involve himself with Marsha anymore that he doesn't care what will happened to Marsha in the future. The day she drugged Tae, she can't go further for her actions because Earth and Sun stop her, that's why she was accused by attempt of rape and assault.

Tee is reminiscing all things happened to him, there are a lot of tears, laugh and heartbreaks but he is glad that because all of it, he has the true happiness today.

"Baby" calls Tae when he is home from work, Tae looks tired and sad. Something must has happened.

Tee knows that tone and face as Tae show up. Tee smiles the brightest smile and kiss Tae on the cheek. Tae puts his head on Tee's shoulder and kiss Tee's neck softly. He miss his husband.

"Have you eat?" ask Tee softly, his hand ruffles Tae's hair.

"yes" answer Tae softly.

"it didn't go well?" ask Tee concern, this time he makes Tae to look at him.

Tae wants to help his mother because of what happened, his mother lose the place she can rely on at this moment. Tae knows that his mother is wrong with what she had done but as a son and human, he wants to make sure his mother has a place to stay and food to put in her stomach. Maybe not in luxuries like before but it's more than enough.

"She said, the house is too small for her and the money I offers is like humiliating her" answer Tae sadly.

He wants to be nice to his mother but his mother is still the same, nothing change. Tae wants to give a house that is big enough for her to stay but she reject it.