Part 1

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee is wiping the tables after all of the kids go home, he still can smile after handling 20 kids a day, his friends really can't believe he can handle all the kids.

Tee finishings his jobs and make sure study materials for tomorrow sets before he go home, today he needs to buy some groceries for his mother.

Tee greets and was greeted by the neighbourhood, the people in the town is really nice and take good care of each other.

"He is a nice kid but pity him, he can't live like a normal man"

"that's true, he is too nice" the pity comments always make Tee sad, he doesn't need that but people always pity him.

Tee just ignores the comments and buy the stuff his mother told him to buy. Tee choose the ingredients properly, he is really a detail man.

Once he finished, he take it to the cashier and the girl smiles shyly, Tee is a beautiful and handsome man, many girls want to be his lover because Tee is kind of a perfect guy.

"Thank you" said Tee with a smile and left with his groceries.

Tee chuckles when he see a cute hand writing on the bill, he just fold it nicely and put it in his pocket. That was a phone number written there.

Tee take his bike, he always ride a bike or motorcycle not the car because he had a bad experience of it. He will prefer bus and other transportation than a car.

"Mae!" yells Tee and enter the house, his father is nowhere to be seen, maybe his father is busy at his garden. Both of his parent loves gardening so much.

"In the kitchen son!" yells his mother back and Tee walks happily to the kitchen.

He hugs his mother and plant a kiss on the cheek, his mother kiss him back and ask about his days.

"what do you want to cook?" ask Tee.

"Pasta and grilled chicken. Oh son, go and help your father in the garden, he needs to harvest the chillies" said Sina, Tee's mother.

Tee is the only kid they have and they are really close together. Tee left the kitchen to help his father at the garden. They plant their vegetables themselves, just a small space but have a lot of thing.

"Por, Mae told me to help" Tee comes and start picking the chillies.

"Don't have to son, you just got back, I can handle it" Han smiles to his son, Tee just ignore the man and continue his job.

"son, I've a friend and he has a daughter..."

"No por. No." Tee states sternly and left. He hates to talk about girls or marriage because he knows none of it will have a happy ending for him. He doesn't want to disappoint anyone.

Tee is already 25 and for his parent, it's the perfect time to get married but Tee doesn't want it, he doesn't want to disappoint anyone.

Sina is surprised when Tee left their house, they didn't stay together when Tee decided to live alone, just around their house. Tee wants to be independent and live alone.

"really por, you don't have to talk about that right?" ask Sina, really dislike her husband making his son sad.

"I know, but this girl is nice, the family is nice too" said Han but Sina shakes her head.

"You know Tee is uncomfortable with his condition and he has no confidence in it. It's okay por, it's okay to live alone and didn't get married" Said Sina softly.

"But, he will need someone to take care of him" Han reasons back.

"that is his decision to do. Please stop bothering him with this, he will sulk and we don't know when he will come to our house again"

They already face it before, when they try to set him up with some girls, Tee ignores their call and didn't come for about two weeks. They don't want it to happen again.

"I will text him and say sorry." Han regrets his words. He knows if he calls, Tee will never answer it so he will text his son and apologise properly.

"okay por." Han hugs his wife, he still have the regrets about what happened in the past. He hopes he can change the past for his son happiness.

Tee throw away his stuff and sits on his bed, he hugs himself and cry his eyes out. He knows how much his parent want him to get married and live like a normal man, but he can't, he can't when he is not normal.

People think of him as a perfect human being, but they forgot, Tee is not a normal man.

His phone blinks and he opens it, he knows his por will call or text him soon.

-I'm sorry son, I love you so much, I promise I will not talk about that again. Please come for dinner, mae will not give me a desert if you don't come. Please son... 😥

Tee chuckles reading the text. Tee smiles a bit and send an ok to his por. Using emoji at that age make Tee laughs alone.

Tee rise and start to clean himself, he needs to be at his parent for dinner. He always eat there because he doesn't even cook. It's like his house is the place he sleeps only.

Most of his time spent in the Kindergarten/preschool and his parent house but he likes it, he loves to has a place for himself when he is tired of life. He knows he can't get all the happiness in the world but he wants to live to the fullest. He wants to be happy even though he is not normal like other guy

After finished showering and take everything he needs, he get out from his house, he will sleepover at his parent today. He needs the accompany, he needs it to know that there were someone out there still can accept him. He needs the comfort for his heart.