Part 24

-Mistake everywhere, not edited-

Tee faces another trouble when Mika whines to sleep together, three of them. Tee try to explain but Mika not having it at all, Mika rarely being a difficult boy but today he is one.

"Mika can sleep with daddy, papa can sleep alone" Tee console his son but Mika still against it, Tee looks at Tae for help but Tae just ignore him.

"Mika wants to sleep with daddy and papa like before" Mika still remember that day, when three of them sleep together on the same bed and how Tee end up sleeping in Tae's arms. He doesn't want to repeat that.

"Let's sleep. I'm tired and sleepy" Tae takes his side, Tee sighs when Tae just agree with their son.

Mika sleeps in the middle and waits for Tee to sleep beside him. Tee sighs and lay his body on the bed. He covers himself and Mika with the blanket.

He softly pats Mika's body to make Mika sleep and the boy slowly sleep, Tee keeps patting Mika that himself come to sleep. Tae is long gone in his dream.

Tee awakes when he feels something over his body, it is a bit heavy that make him awake. He is surprised looking at Mika halfway on his body to his side of the bed.

Tee remembers the day he end up sleeping beside Tae, Mika rolls over him to the other side. Tee laughs softly and put Mika at the middle back. He stretch a bit before leaving the room to the guest room. It's already four in the morning.

Morning come, Tee is in the kitchen cooking breakfast, he can't do much just fried rice with some fried nuggets, sausage and egg.

Tae enter the kitchen with Mika in his arm still sleepy. Both of them are having a terrible bed head. Tee laughs at that because both of them look funny and somewhat cute.

"Morning" greets Tae while taking a seat on the chair. He rubs his eyes to awake himself more.

"Coffee?" ask Tee.

"okay"

Tee puts a cup of coffee on the table and return to serve the foods he cooked.

"wash your face and brush your teeth first phi" said Tee when Tae is ready for his breakfast. Tae shakes his head and enjoy his coffee silently.

"Papa" calls Mika, Tee takes Mika from Tae and left to bathroom. He wash Mika's face and brush his teeth before return to kitchen.

Tae is fully awake now, he looks better than a few minutes ago. Mika enjoy his milk and sausage.

"New toothbrush in the cabinet in the bathroom. You can use the towel to shower"

"Okay. I think I need to put a few clothes here, maybe some other stuff too" Tee looks intently at Tae, what Tae means by that.

"huh?" Tee is clueless, why Tae needs to leave his stuff at his house?

"Maybe we will need to stay over time to time. You pay the rent right?"

"we?" Tee can't follow what Tae is talking about right now, he pay the rent and it is logic for him to stay over, Mika is fine too, not Tae.

"Yes. I like it here. We can spend time together and it's closer for you to go home when you work late. Right?" Tae still in his own discussion but this time Tee understand him.

"what do you mean? You don't have to stay here, this house is far from your work and you have your big house" states Tee firmly but Tae just let it pass like he didn't hear it. He is already used to being treated badly by Tee.

"if you stay here, Mika will stay too. The house will be quiet and lonely. Ghosts might start living there" Tae gives his ridiculous argument.

Tee huffs and let Tae enjoy his breakfast, he will never win against Tae.

Sun and Earth arrive to pick up Tae with new set of suit. Both of them enjoy their breakfast while waiting for Tae to get ready.

"So, are you two sleeping together?" ask San with a teasing smirk.

"don't ask ridiculous question phi" scold Tee firm. He and Mika already done and ready to go to Kindergarten.

"Papa, Mika and daddy sleep together. One bed" Mika answer the question for his favourite uncles, Earth smirk at that.

Tee sighs and leave three of them to get something from the room, not have time to be an object to be teased.

Tee takes his bag while Tae is tying his tie, Tee wants to ignore it but when he see how trouble Tae look right now he can't help but wants to give a hand. He curse himself for being so nice.

"let me" Tee takes the tie and tie it on Tae's collar. Tae look up and give a smirk he trying to hide from Tee.

After both of them done, they leave the house together, Tae leaving first.

"Uh, you have amnesia or something?" ask Earth to the smiling Tae.

"what?" ask Tae back, acting innocent.

"Yesterday you can tie your necktie by yourself" Earth gives simple explanation. He saw Tee tying the tie while Tae smirking happily.

"Kinda" Tae laughs a bit at that short answer of his. He looks outside the window still with his happy smile.

Tee hated being nice to him but he is too nice to let anyone be in hardship. He is a nice guy indeed.

"Tae, if you really want him you shouldn't play with his heart" warns Sun, he knows Tae is straight and loves girls, he doesn't want Tae to play with Tee's heart. That boy is too precious to be played.

"I do nothing. I just tease him a little"

"yeah right. Just remember that you are not the best man he knows" Earth retort sarcastically. He cares about both of them, so he doesn't want any of them get hurt. Mika will involve with this matter direct or indirectly.

Tae take the words Earth told him to his deep thought. He can't understand his heart right now and he can't say that he already like Tee. He likes his life now better compared to before but it's not solely because of Tee.