Part 33

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

The breakfast is fun, everyone enjoy their food and the moment together, like a happy family. After the breakfast, everyone return to their works, except Tee and Mika. Both of them are planning to play outside.

The house is not big but the lawn is really big and beautiful, grass cover all the ground make it like a view from Switzerland, they are basically on top of hill too. The place is really beautiful.

After tired running around playing ball, both of them lay on the grass, enjoying the sun on their face. Mika and Tee giggles together happy with their time.

"Is Tee the medicine for you, son?" ask Tae to no one, he is staring at both of them from the window, he can't stop smiling too.

"For you too" Earth comes from nowhere and state that, Tae doesn't even bother to retort back, it might be true.

"I like him, everyone like him, what about you?" ask Earth, leaning on the wall to see outside too. The happy Mika and Tee tickling each other.

"it's not just like Earth, it's more than that." answer Tae while smiling, he can't say that is love but it's close to it.

Earth smiles widely, even he has tears in his eyes hearing that. He always pity Tae for being so cold hearted but today proved that, even Tae can love someone.

"I'm happy for you Tae, really!" Earth means it, he is really happy with Tae' s life now. It's a lot better than before.

"Thank you Earth. I know I've never say something like this before but I'm grateful having you guys with me" says Tae, he never said it but he is always grateful, he never gets a perfect family but he has perfect friends around him.

"Oh Tae, you make me cry" Earth laughs a bit, he is touched with what Tae said but he can't cry in front of that man, so humiliating for him

"Huh, I know I have ways with words" Tae smirks evilly and left Earth who is cursing at him right now.

Tae walks to the happy papa and son, he wants to be a part of them. He never wants to be left behind anymore.

"daddy! Let's tickle papa" Mika hurriedly ask Tae to be on his side because he can't fight Tee alone.

Tee glares at Tae, warning the man to stay away from him. Mika is easy to tackle but Tae? Of course not! He is smaller than that ostrich.

"Okay!" Tae agrees fast and start moving to Tee like a predator. Tee takes his chance to run away, he can't stand be tickled, he might pee in his pant!

He runs like his life depend on it, Tae and Mika chase from behind, Tee is fast, really fast.

"huh! You think you can fight me? I'm the best track and field students in my school" Tee brags proudly.

Tae pants a bit, he is never good in running like this. He can lift weighs but he can't run super fast like Tee.

"I'm not playing anymore!" Tae gives up and walk back to the house.

Tee laughs happily at how Tae easily giving up.

Tae is not the best in running but he has a lot of tricks in his mind. He just pretends to return to the house, he makes a short turn and grabs Tee from behind.

Shocked, both of them fall on the grass, Tee try to release himself but failed. Tae is stronger than him!

"Yay! Daddy got papa" Mika happily run to them and start tickling Tee. Tae joins too, making Tee laugh hysterically and squirming to release himself.

"no! Stop it. Mika, help papa" pleads Tee to his son, but Mika is not having it. He is happy getting his revenge on Tee.

"Let me go phi!" whines Tee, he starts to punch Tae's arms around his body.

"Date me" ask Tae out of nowhere, what?

"Huh?" Tee is super confused, Tae is crazy.

"I want you to date me" Tae is more giving orders for Tee to date him, Tee still can't understand it.

"Are you crazy? Why I should date you?" ask Tee back. Mika just happy tickling Tee's body, didn't pay attention to their conversation.

Tae sighs frustrated.

"I know you know I like you, I want to date you!" informs Tae clearly.

Tee stops moving, he thinks he is crazy too, same like Tae.

"Since when?!" ask Tee angry, he never thought Tae will like him. They always fighting.

"Not sure but when I hurt you, my heart hurt too. I want you to be Mika's mother" states Tae serious.

"I'm a man! I can't be a mother" Tae sighs, that is what Tee thinks right now?

"Don't care! Be Mika's papa or whatever. I want three of us together, forever"

Tee turns his body when he successfully catch Mika's hand. He looks at Tae directly into the brown orbs.

"Date me?!" Demands Tae again. Tee frowns a bit, speechless.

"You sure you are not crazy?" ask Tee more, it feels like a dream, or a nightmare to him right now. He is not done hating Tae yet. He still lots of things to say bad things to Tae.

"Nah, I'm healthy mentally and physically" Answer Tae smugly, Tee still frowning, his thick eyebrows knitted together. He looks cute to Tae's eyes making the older man smile.

Tae kiss Tee on the lips for three seconds sharp.

"We are dating now, boyfriend" Tae kiss Tee's frozen lips once again before running to the house. Tee keep being an ice that he falls on the grass flatly like a corpse.

"Oh, Daddy kiss papa?! Daddy marry papa?! Yay! Mika has two fathers! " yells Mika happily, kissing Tee on the cheeks and run to the house to tell everyone.

Obviously he is more than happy. Tee keep being a corpse on the ground.

"Heck! I don't know kissing someone can make me hot!"  Mumbles Tae while running to his room. He needs to cool down now. He can't believe he is red from head to toe just because  a brief kiss that he stole from Tee.

"I want to kiss him more, longer!"

"I'm so done!"

Tae ruffles his hair harshly and lay flat on his stomach, he wants to shout so much because of what he had done, he is too happy that he can't even use any word to say anything. His heart is blooming happily.