Part 19

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae, Tee and Mika are ready to go when San and Earth come to pick them up. The husbands smirk looking at the the small family. Tae is wearing dark blue shirt while Tee and Mika are wearing light blue shirt. All of them wear black jeans. Look like a small and happy family.

"what are you smiling for?" ask Tae irritated with Earth.

"ei, looking matched from head to toe. Going to family date are we?" tease Earth and Tae take a look at their outfits.

Tee looks disgusted with the comments, Tee denies it hard making Earth and Sun laugh. Tee really don't like Tae so much.

"shut up" warns Tae.

"Mr. Kreepolrek only has dark colours shirt, that's why we kind of match without intention" said Tee clearing the misunderstanding.

"stop calling me Mr. Kreepolrek or sir" said Tae to Tee, he really can't accept it. His ears ringing badly hearing that from Tee, cause he knows Tee call him that way not because of respect but to ensure they know how much strangers are they.

Tee ignores Tae and put their stuff in the boot, Sun come to help Tee while Tae and Mika already enter the mini van.

"Tee, you can ride this right?" ask Sun whispering softly, Tee smiles and nods his head.

He still scared but it is better than cars. Tee can't think how to thanks the older man, Sun is really considerate and kind.

"I will drive slowly, if you feel uncomfortable just tap me on the shoulder and I will stop" informs Sun and Tee nods his head.

He enter the van last and pull Mika into his lap, he hugs the boy that giggles happily.

"Just five of us, don't need to rent a van Sun" comments Tae, thinking renting a van just for five of them are ridiculous, they has a big car too.

"I just want to have the feels of picnic. Using this van make it more exciting. Right Mika?" ask Sun to excited Mika.

"Yes! Like go to school!" Mika yells. Earth join Mika too, both of them start singing ABC's song. What a childish adult.

"Twinkle twinkle uncle!" Mika asks Earth to sing another song and of course, Sun joins too.

Tae leans on the seat and sighs, too much sugar for a relaxing and peaceful day.

Tae glances to Tee and he can see Tee is a bit pale, fake smile on his face. Tae looks at Tee's hand that grip super tight on his jeans.

"He had an car accident before, he is trauma and can't ride cars since then"

Tae remembers his private investigator told him, yes, he hire a PI to find out about Tee, he wants to know about Tee because if he wants to fight for Mika's right he needs to know Tee's weakness. Sun and Earth didn't know about he hired a PI.

"Tee, can you massage my palms. It's hurt" ask Tae, Tee frowns and take a look at the palms. Never once Tae ask him before, why today.

"Mika help!" Mika holds Tae's hand and pinch it, Tae laughs a bit. Mika is so cute and nice.

"hurt more?" ask Mika and Tae nods his head lazily.

"Papa, help daddy too" Mika takes Tee's hands and put it together with Tae's and his hand.

Tee softly start massaging Tae's hand with the help from Mika. Slowly Tee forgot about his fears and focus more on massaging Tae

"good?" ask Mika concern, Tae nods his head while looking outside, he is a bit happy inside and his smile is clears on his face.

Tee feels grateful inside, he feels calmer when he is holding Tae's hand. He never wants to admit it but he can't deny that he is happy and glad someone is holding him right now.

They reach the lake, they take all of their stuff and follows Tee and Mika to a family.

"Tae? Earth and Sun too! My bros!" Godt is more than surprised to see his best friends are here. He knows about Tae from Tee but they never have time to meet.

Earth jumps on Godt like old days and Godt easily hold Earth, Earth is always the baby to Godt.

They catch up and talk about what four of them understand. Tee already know they are friend so he focus more on preparing the food. No time for the drama. Bbas looks a bit uncomfortable and jealous, well who will not jealous when someone is hanging on your husband's body.

"Oh, guys let me introduce my small family. This is Bbas my husband and this is Danny, my son"

Earth and Sun shakes hands with Bbas while Tae just smile and nods his head. Godt introduced his friends and Bbas feels better after knowing Earth is married to Sun.

They continue their picnic, Mika and Danny is running around playing without bother to eat. The four best friends catching up for their lost time. Tee and Bbas focus more on preparing food and watching the kids.

"here" Tee unconsciously gives Tae a plate of fried noodles and a glass of juice. Tae takes it and sit closer to Tee.

Others who are watching just keep staring. Weird.

"I want nuggets" ask Tae and Tee gives it to Tae.

"are they dating? As I know, Tae is straight" ask Godt really curious, as long as he remember, Tae really loves girls so much that he can change girlfriends like changing shirt.

"I don't know too. Tee hates Tae so much because what happened to Mika. For Tee, Tae is a heartbreaker and a player" said Earth. Godt also heard a few times Tee cursing and talking badly about Tae. They can't be close if they hate each other so much.

"Mr. Tae, take your own food. I'm not your maid" huffs Tee when he realise Tae keep asking something from him and he served Tae like Tae want.

Tae frowns when Tee rejects his want, he just want Tee to add his drink.

"See, no one call each other mr when dating" Said Sun and all of them agree Tae and Tee are not dating.

"Stop calling me like that. Just call me Tae!"

"Don't wanna!" retorts Tee fast, he is not that close to Tae yet and he refuse to be close.

"fine. I will call you Mr Jaruji, let's see who will win" challenge Tae firmly. Tee huffs and look away from Tae.

"Fine! I will call you your name, but please stay away from me a bit. It's suffocating" Tee push away Tae's body that glued to him due to small mat. For Tee, Tae can sit on the grass. He doesn't care.

Tae grits his teeth and find words to fight back but Earth is smart enough to come between at the right moment before the picnic change to war. Tae and Tee glares to each other.