Part 41

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Everything is not settle down easily when Marsha still wants to have Mika. Tae never believe what Marsha said about she has changed.

"Tae, please. At least let me be in his life too. He is our son" pleads Marsha again and again, Tae is ready to throw up listening to the same words from a liar like Marsha.

"He is not your son anymore when you throw him away" Tae is strict with his answer, he will never let Mika stays with wrong person anymore. His son doesn't deserve to suffer.

"I've changed Tae. I regret every moment of it. You don't know what I faced when I take care of him alone. You never there!" yells Marsha loudly.

Tae can't retort at that, he is not the best father in the world too, he never knows he has a son until his son is five years old.

"Phi, let Miss Marsha see Mika too, maybe Mika wants his mom too" Tee was there all the time, he feels uncomfortable but Tae wants him to be there, Tee is Mika's father too.

Marsha glares at Tee hard, for her how dare Tee interrupt their discussion where he is no one. Not that she doesn't know Tee is Mika's teacher and also Tae's fiance.

"I will discuss it with my family first. You better go now, I see your face enough already. Give me three days and I will tell you the result, but, if Mika doesn't want to see you, stop disturbing my family" Tae is stern with his words.

Tae stands up and pull Tee together with him. Tee just blinks awkwardly and let Tae hugs his waist.

"You know where the door is" Tae left with Tee.

Marsha is unsatisfied with the treatment, he hates Tee for being at Tae's side. She leaves the house angrily, some people just never change.

"Anything to say Tee?" ask Tae when he realise Tee has been fidgeting for awhile, Tee must has something to say to him.

"Don't be angry" pleads Tee first, Tae sighs, he can't reject that puppy eyes.

"depends" answer Tae back. Tee huffs while thinking of the best way to talk with Tae without Tae being angry.

Tee walks to Tae and hugs Tae tight, Tae can't help but smile.

"tell me" Tae returns the hug and pull Tee closer to his body.

"If, if Marsha already regrets her actions, maybe we can let she has time with Mika" Tee carefully watch Tae's reaction and the reaction tell it all, Tae disagree with him.

"But! She only can see him here, under our surveillance. She can't see Mika alone just with her" Tee adds fast.

Tae gives some thought about it, maybe he can do that.

"we will ask Mika first, no forcing him. Tee, don't trust people easily" Tae touches Tee's cheeks softly, he wants to keep touching Tee all day, kissing that kissable lips and more.

Tee happy with the answer, it's true, if Mika doesn't want to do it they can't force their son. If Marsha really changed, she will give times to his son to accept her back.

"Now, let's talk about us" Tae change the direction of their discussion, Tee frowns.

"what?"

"wedding" answer Tae fast, he wants to claim Tee as him legally as fast as he can. He wants to legally make Tee him.

"Don't you think it's too early. We just engage for a month. Your father's case is not settled down yet, you needs to see your mom and ask about her condition first"