ĐĘŠŤĮŃŸ XXII

"(Y-y/n)." Temari put a hand over her mouth to stop a squeal from coming out.

Calm down Temari!Calm down! she repeat words by words on her head and instead help (Y/n) hold her hair back.

"N-now what?" Temari tried to control her excitement with a stutter.

To reply to her question,(Y/n) raised a finger infront of her face to indicate that she needed a second.

She spit on the bowl before wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and placed it on top of her tummy.

"T-that was unexpected." she murmured before turning to Temari seriously.

There was no point in doubting what could be the reason for her vomiting beside her carrying a certain Hyuga's child.

"Please keep this from anyone." with all seriousness,she gripped her cousin's hand.

"HAAA?!" without any seconds delay,Temari looked at her with mix emotions."What are you planning?!" mixture of worry,anxiety,doubt and sadness can be distinguished from her tone.

"As of now I don't know." she sighed and run her hand down her hair,"Just...just promise me Temari.Please keep this from anyone." she begged.

"Even from the father?" she questioned just to make sure.To answer her question,(Y/n) nodded her head."Even from Neji."

There was no point in keeping who the father is between the two of them because (Y/n) knows that Temari knew he is her first.

With a sigh of defeat,Temari answered with a yes.

"I will not tell this to anyone for now,but understand that you can't keep this for too long." she gripped (Y/n)'s shoulder.

"I know." she whispered before fixing the towel around her body."Let's go to the inn for now then."

She left the bathroom with Temari following closely behind her and into the inn where Temari and Shikamaru stayed while waiting for (Y/n) and Neji's arrival.

~•

After eating their last meal for the day,they entered their shared room.As (Y/n) sat infront of the mirror,Temari climbed to her bed.

"Although I already asked this,I just wanted to know what do you plan on doing next." Temari spoke to get (Y/n)'s attention.The lather stood up and sat beside her cousin.

She sighed and placed a hand on top of her belly,"I honestly don't know,Temari." she hung her head low but soon raised it up to look at Temari when she felt a hand on top of her's.

"No matter what it would be,always know that we will be by your side." Temari's sweet voice made (Y/n) calm down a little,"Me,Gaara,and Kankuro will always support you even if the world will turn it's back on you.I want you to remember that we will always hold your hands." her voice was so full of reassurance which put a smile on (Y/n)'s face.

The lather gripped Temari's hand with her own and brought it up to her lips before placing a gentle kiss on it.

"Thank you." she said as she looked at Temari's eyes.Her words was so pure of gratitude towards her cousin.

"So don't feel so down now will ya?" Temari put her free hand on top of (Y/n)'s head with a smile.

She nodded her head before deciding to end her day with Temari's reassuring words on mind.

Little did they know,outside the inn was a man that was smiling with malice.

So she was pregnant.His brown hair sway as the wind blew,her dark violet eyes showed evil intention and his smile was outlined by his short beard,Luck is on our side.