ĐĘŠŤĮŃŸ X

"HOKAGE-SAMA!!"

Four heads turned at the direction of the door as it was slammed open.A jonin of Konohagakure Interrogation Squad barged in with panicked expression.

Enterupting Temari in mid-sentence,his panicked expression made them a little uneasy.

"Li Kaguya committed suicide!" He blurted out.

"What?!" Temari shouted as she pushed the jonin aside,rushing out of the room and into the interrogation chambers.Naruto,Neji,Shikamaru,and the jonin followed after her.

"What happened?" Shikamaru asked the jonin.

"She bit her tongue ." The jonin answered as he opened the door of the interrogation chamber Temari had slammed after entering.

Slumped corpse was what greeted them as soon as they reached the Kaguya's chamber,Temari was already examining her body with Sakura beside her.

"Damn it." Temari cussed, frustration was evident on her voice.

"Sakura-chan?" Naruto called out.The saud girl looked at Naruto,"What are you doing here?"

"I just happened to pass by on my way to the hospital when I heard one of the hostages committed suicide."She answered,"And I'm just wondering if you need extra help."

Naruto nodded as he looked around the room."Who was in charge when this happened?" He asked the interrogation squad but no one answered.

"Byakugan!" Neji activated his byakugan and was looking around the room,trying to look for something if anything is out of place.He looked at the corpse in front of them before squinting his eyes.

"Something's wrong." He mumbled.
Everybody turned their heads on him.

He squatted beside the body of their hostage,closely examining her.

"This is not her." Noticing something's off ,he blurted out.Temari looked at him with surprise.

"What do you mean?" Shikamaru asked as he also walked nearer the corpse.

"Wait! You're right! Although the marks on their forehead are the same,her's a little lighter." Temari pointed out.

"Dispel!" Sakura touched her and dispelled the jutsu as smoke covered the corpse,proving her theory.
"It's a transformation jutsu." She stated after the smoke cleared,revealing a Konoha jonin.

"Hokage-sama! He's not on my team!" The jonin who reported this earlier panicked.

Leading them into conclusion,Li Kaguya escaped.

"Damn it!" Temari clenched her fist as she looked at the body in front of them.Sakura patted her shoulder before nodding to the other ninjas in the room.They carried the corpse outside the chamber.

Naruto sighed as he rubbed his temples,"I will send teams to try and capture her." He said.

"Let me go with them." Neji volunteered,"I'm a bit familiar with her chakra." he added which Naruto agreed into.

"I would want to go too." Temari also volunteered,determined to capture the Kaguya once more.

"Hey wait up." Shikamaru grabbed his wife's arms,"You're not a tracker nin."

Despite her husband's protest,she just shook his hands off and turned to reason out with Naruto.

"Hokage-sama,please let me go.I would like to help." She clenched her hands beside her.

The room was filled with silence as they looked at Temari,she's.....acting weird.

"Why do you insist?" Shikamaru shook his head,"You're being unreasonable."

"Temari-chan,Shikamaru is right,you're not a tracking nin.Why not let me handle this until we capture her and inform you as soon as possible when we do? How does that sound?" Naruto tried to smile at her but she just shook her head.

"You don't understand." Temari sighed,"This is important.The least I could do is to help (Y/n) know the truth behind her mothers death!"

"I was there okay?" She continued,"I was there to see how terrified she was back then."

"We get it that you love your cousin but what is it with you?" Shikamaru looked at his wife,"Why does her mother's death concern you so much?"

Temari looked at him,aware of the questioning glance she's receiving from Shikamaru,Neji,and Naruto.

Sakura and the others are long gone before Naruto's proclamation of a capture mission has even stated.

"Because it has something to do with us." She looked at them one by one before looking down."Because it was Gaara who killed her mom."

Silence engulfed the room,each of the guys toke their time to process what they just heard.They knew Gaara ended countless lives before,but never did they expected that (Y/n)'s mom was one of them.

They treasured and cared for each other like blood siblings,of course they would wonder how could that be.

"H-how? That's not what she told me." Neji looked baffled as he murmured words that are below whisper,nearly impossible to hear.

"It's nothing new,it's her answer everytime someone ask about her mom."Temari glanced at him,"Her mother is someone she treasure and so is Gaara."

She looked them and continued,  "And between the two of them,she choosed to protect Gaara back then."

No one in the room dared to break the silence,even Naruto who always seems to have something to say to ease a tension inside a room.

"I may not be in place to reveal this to you but," She trailed off, "I know she wanted answers,she's just afraid.So I don't want this opportunity to be wasted."

"But you can't just simply do what you want." Shikamaru once again put his hands on her shoulders.

"I understand." Everyone in the room looked at the direction of Neji,"I would definitely capture her back."
He nodded at Naruto before turning back to Temari,"Leave it to us."

"All right. Then that's all for today." Naruto clapped his hands as he nodded at Shikamaru,"You can go now.Neji and I would go back to the office to fix a mission."

He then walked out of the door,Neji was before him.

"What a drag." Shikamaru sighed as he also opened the door,gesturing for Temari to go first,"Let's go home.Shikadai is probably waiting."

Temari composed her self before moving out of the room.They walked in silence until they reached the Nara compound.

•.........•.........•.......•

Weeellpp I'M BAAACCK MWEHEHEH..Just incase you're interested ehehehe

Thank you for being patient with me and never gave up on this story even though it's not that interesting ehehehehe..Hope you guys are safe and sound rn😊

GBU TC everyone!!