"Be patient, Cherry," he tuts condescendingly, almost like a parent reprimanding a misbehaving child, and it only makes me ache for him more. The throbbing between my legs is nearing pain as he guides me up again, flicking his tongue out against my cheekbone as he flips us, his body replacing mine on the edge of the bed. "Come here," he commands passively, as if he's not bothered by any of this, though I know he's just as desperate as me.

His hands settle on my hips as we return to a similar position as earlier, my core just above the ink on his strong thigh, my hips already pushing against the surface for any kind of relief, though I seem to forget I don't have anything covering me this time.

"Fuck," I whisper, completely out of control as my hands grip his shoulders, his hold on my hips helping me move, though he slows down my pace and drives me down against him with each movement.

"Gonna get yourself off on my thigh? Ride me, Cherrybomb?"

"Please," I mutter in a plea for his hands to release me and let move how I want, which would be a lot fucking faster than he's allowing me to right now.

"Go ahead, baby," he smirks, following through with his usual theatrics and leaning back on his elbows slightly, though he continues to guide me. No longer restricting my movements at all, he still ensures to support me as I throw my head back in a moan, my clit pressed hard against his leg.

"Fuck, daddy, please, fuck me. I need you," I mumble incoherently, digging my fingernails deep into his skin and scratching probably way too hard, but he doesn't seem to mind, his boxers only straining more.

Eyes fluttering closed, I'm taken by surprise when his palm connects with my cheek once again, a little harder than he usually would without warning. "Stop being an ungrateful brat, first of all. I could've tied you to the bed and left you dripping for hours, but I didn't, did I?" His voice is dark and only forces me to move faster, my whines getting louder and more frequent as I feel my orgasm only get closer, much faster than usual due to how badly I want to come. "I'm being nice and letting you ride my thigh like a whore," his words are cutting and string a surprised gasp from my lips. "You want more, Cherry?"

"Please," I sigh, beginning to circle one finger around my clit and practically sobbing at how badly I need to come.

"You're so desperate to come, you can't even wait for my cock, can you, Cherry?" my mouth falls open in a quiet whimper, my legs shaking slightly and my breathing embarrassingly heavy. "Answer me," he snaps, forcing my head to face him by my chin, his fingers grasping it tightly.

"No, I couldn't wait," I'm close to sobbing now, and I can tell he's enjoying much more than either of us expected, as am I.

"Why couldn't you wait?" When I struggle to answer in my pleasured haze, too concentrated on my clit against his thigh and my arousal soaking the whole area of soft skin, his palm lands firmly on my cheek in a swift succession of rough slaps, silently yet firmly encouraging me to stutter out a reply.

"Because I'm a whore," I voice the response I know he's waiting for, my back arching as my fingernails drag through his skin harder.

"For who? For everyone? Every person that's ever touched you? Every boy that's ever fucked you?"

"No, you. Just you," I moan out, feeling so close to the edge that it's almost agonising, my stomach clenching and quivering painfully.

"Good girl, can you come for me? All over me?"

"Fuck, oh, my God—!" I moan loudly, my mouth falling open as random and mindless curses and gasps tumble from my lips, every muscle in my stomach tending as I finally come, his leg shifting beneath me to fuck me through it until I can barely take it anymore.