twenty four

this suit is important

a societal reset tbh

✩︎

HANA

"Wake the fuck up!" I yell, running out of patience with how long Harry's taking to wake up. I'd already woken him up with a blowjob but he just fell right back to sleep whilst I was brushing my teeth in the much-too-fancy bathroom, and I'm now considering resorting to throwing a glass of ice-cold water over him. "Harry! Harry Edward Styles!"

"Fuck off," he gripes, narrowing his eyes exhaustedly as they crack open slightly before he sighs and turns back onto this stomach like he usually sleeps.

"We have a wedding to go to, you need to get ready. You look like a mess, baby!" I call as I test the soft fabric of the dress Anne had so kindly bought for me - I tried it on after dinner yesterday and was pleasantly surprised that it fit perfectly. Maybe a little tight around the chest area, not that Harry complained much about that when I showed him.

He had been utterly awestruck, smoothing his hands over the fabric and I had watched as tears formed in his eyes, making me roll my own - I don't think I've ever met anyone who cries as much or as easily as Harry, but it's very cute when he bursts into tears over the littlest, unimportant things.

"Fuck off!" he repeats, shouting at me this time, which I purse my lips unimpressedly, carrying the dress into the main room and hanging it on top of the bathroom door. With my foot, I kick the bed enough the nudge Harry, who grumpily turns to look at me, his face set in a deep frown.

I tilt my head, raising my eyebrows in irritation. His barely open eyes instantly focus on my fingers gripping the hem of his shirt and pulling it over my head, my chest bare and quickly becoming the centre of his attention, though he still doesn't move a muscle. If any of this manages work, that's great, but a part of me was hoping he would remain in bed so I could throw water at him.

His face seemed to perk up in interest when I pull a black bra from one of the drawers, simple lace and not bought specifically to be sexy, but it seems to do the trick with Harry, and he's shifting his hips subtly against the mattress beneath him within a minute. He holds his bottom lip between his teeth, watching me very intently as I slide his boxers down my legs carefully, replacing them with a matching pair of pants.

"Do I look alright?" I ask, glancing in the full-length mirror hung on the wall and studying every aspect of my reflection, especially the negative.

"Let's just say I'm definitely up now, thank you for that," he states with another wide yawn, finally dragging himself out of bed and towards me where he holds eye contact through the mirror as he presses a kiss to my shoulder. He can still sense the uncertainty in my expression, his hands taking hold of my hips and spinning me to face him quickly, "you look stunning. All I can think about is ripping this off you tonight. Making you feel good. I'll make you feel so good," he mumbles, burying his face into my neck as he wraps one arm around my waist and spins me around in the air slightly. "I love you. You're perfect."

"Love you, but you need to get dressed," I pinch his bare skin as I walk past, disappearing into the bathroom and plugging in my straighteners whilst he gets ready.

I'm halfway through straightening and lightly curling my hair and the ends when the door creaks a little, my eyes shifting over to see Harry leant against the doorway, dressed in the suit Anne had bought. He looks really good, fuck. Cream-coloured jacket with matching trousers, pristine white shoes and a light blue shirt that perfectly compliments the fabric of my dress. His shirt is unbuttoned, the top of his butterfly tattoo is easily visible, and he's wearing the cross necklace - he'd asked to borrow it last night.