twenty three

he's so pretty

✩︎

HANA

"It's cold, it's too cold, stop," I shake my head, retracting the tip of my toe from the chlorinated water in front of me.

"Cherry, it's a heated pool," he reminds me exasperatedly, his eyes still fixed unwaveringly on my ass, especially in this bikini he'd requested for me to wear. "C'mon, no one's here to judge you if you get back out," he tries to persuade me.

"You'll laugh at me - you're already laughing at me," I frown, facing the water and trying to convince myself it's not freezing cold - maybe a little exaggerated, but it's definitely too cool for comfort.

"I'm not gonna laugh at you," He claims, but I'm suddenly surrounded by water before I have a chance to respond.

I resurface quickly, whipping round to look at the way he is laughing at me, the little crinkles forming by his eyes and his dimples popping out as he finds entertainment in this, which I definitely don't.

"Asshole," I scowl, wincing as Harry steps back and begins a quick run-up, launching himself into the water and curling into a cannonball position, sending a wave of water over the edges of the pool.

He jumps to the surface, a while grin on his face as he slicks his hair back easily, shouting excitedly, and when he's so happy, I find myself unable to stay too mad at him.

"Chill out, Cherrypop, had to give you a little push," he laughs loudly, swimming towards me with bright eyes and his tongue darting out against his lips.

"Yeah, not literally, you twat," I shake my head, although it's only pretend because I physically can't be angry at him.

"Twat? You're turning English, that's my good influence on you," he teases, both of us floating easily only a meter away from each other.

"I'd rather die, thank you. You can stay your side of the pond, I'll stay American," I grimace at the thought; as much as I would like to visit England, I would never wish to be from there - not publicly, at least.

There's surprisingly no one else around - we'd seen a few people just leaving as we arrived but no one had been in the locker rooms and we're alone in the pool, so when I pressed my back up against one of the walls, Harry gladly follows and traps me in with an arm either side of me.

"England's not all that bad. I mean, I'm from there," he responds boastfully, shifting closer towards me until his hips were flush with mine, "Can you touch the floor, Cherry?" he asks, already knowing the answer, but I'll try to defy him anyway.

"Of course."

"With your pretty little head above the water?"

I narrow my eyes at his teasing tone, "yes."

"Okay," he shrugs, pulling his supportive hands away from my hips. I immediately sink into the water, proving his point.

"Harry!" I twist quickly and hold on to the edge of the pool as he laughs and easily turns me back around, gripping my waist once again. He raises his eyebrows humorously whilst I frown deeply, "I wasn't expecting it."

"Right."

"I know I always ask this question but—"

"Shit, I already know what this is gonna be."

"Shush."

"Why do you always ask this?"

"Because I want an answer." I reply shortly, "so... are you more of an ass or tits guy?"