sixteen

he's so cute

✩︎

HANA

Harry is stressed, to say the least. I am, too, to be honest, but Harry is taking it to another level. He's panicking about everything; the tickets, the wedding, meeting his biological father, if I'm alright.

I'm fine, of course, but it's near enough impossible to convince Harry of that.

"Harry, please, calm down," I sigh as he rifles through our bag again, for what must be the fiftieth time. I've given him countless blowjobs over the past few days in an attempt to relieve some of his stress, but it didn't seem to be working, and it was getting rather annoying.

"I think—I know I forgot something, the sunblock, I'm pretty sure," he mutters like a madman; I was going mad right next to him.

"Front pocket," I remind him, his fingers working quickly to unzip it and his lips pursing as the first thing that tumbles out is the sunblock.

"Did you pack tampons? Did you pack enough?"

"I'm not going to be on my period in Italy," I reply exasperatedly, wishing he would just chill out.

"What if we get stuck there? Your cycle could be messed up from the birth control, you need to take enough," he almost reprimands me, my eyebrows raise in warning, and he does a double-take, hesitating for a moment, "sorry, didn't mean that."

"You need to calm down, Harry, everything's gonna fine," I reassure him, pulling his hands away from his hair before he ends up ripping it all out.

"Might need another blowjob to get rid of some of the stress," he whispers hopefully, his voice jokey though I can tell he's being utterly serious.

"Maybe later. We're leaving tomorrow, we still have a while to sort everything out," I respond, kissing his forehead lightly and stretching - I had just woken up ten minutes ago to sounds of Harry rummaging through the drawers in search for condoms that I hadn't packed yet because 'what if you lose your birth control on the plane and then we can't have sex?'

He had to be reminded that, surprisingly enough, they do have stores with condoms in Italy.

"Okay, well, the plane leaves at eight, which means we need to be there by seven, so we need to leave here at," he pauses, jotting down some numbers on a notebook and checking his watch, "four in the afternoon, which means we have... thirty-three hours! Thirty-three, Hana, that's practically nothing!"

"The airport is an hour away, Harry, we do not need to leave four hours before our flight!" I call from the bathroom as I brush my teeth and wash my face thoroughly, knowing that going on planes always makes my skin excessively dry, "we have at least thirty five hours!"

"That's nothing! We can't leave at six, Cherry, we have to go through security and board the plane, what if there's an accident on the highway? Thirty-five hours is basically thirty, which might as well be twenty-four, which is only one day—"

"Harry Edward Styles! Shut up!" I shout, his voice silencing in the other room, and I kick the bathroom door open with my foot to glare at him, "if you don't calm down right now, you can forget about Italy altogether!"

He frowns, looking rather guilty and irritated, "sorry," he mumbles, sighing and entering the bathroom, his arms wrapping around me in a warm hug as he kisses the side of my head in apology, "I'm sorry I'm stressing out so much, I just want everything to go well."

"I know, baby, so do I, and I'm sorry for shouting but it was necessary because you're being crazy right now," I explain with a small laugh. Harry nods in acceptance of my words and I feel a surge of appreciation that he's so understanding and can accept when he's done something wrong, as I try my best to do, too.