Making Plans

Hey guys!!!I have a pic of the wedding dress on the side. Hope you love it!!I wrote this while watching Elf;) Love that movie!!!Haaaahahahah(: Goodnight my lovelies(: I have to go back to school tomorrow!:( boooooooo!!!

Emmariee xx

*Perrie's POV*

She's what now?!?!? I was so happy for them!! Zayn had told me how devasted they were when they lost the twins. I knew Liam was going to be super protective.I had one question though.

"Hey Elle? How did you know you were pregnant?"

"I had a dream with my aunt in it. When she was around my age, shegot pregnant, and they were ecstatic. But she lost the baby, she didn't have it as long as I had the twins. A couple months later, she got pregnant again, with a girl. After she was a couple months old, they got married. In the dream, Ash was pregnant, but then she like transferred it over to me.She basically told me everything was going to go smoothly.

~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~~'~~~'~~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~'

*Jena's POV*

I was happy for Kell. I know how much she loves children. She's really good with them too. The boys were at rehersals and us girls were at Kell's flat. Perrie, El,and Kell were looking at baby things and Meagan and i were looking at stuff for the wedding.Kell would've already had all the supplies but she gave them away when she lost Ryan.  Then I saw the perfect dress for Kell. 

"Kell!! I found your dress!!" I ran over to her with my laptop

It had a plain silk sweetheart top. There were silver jewels in the left corner at the waist and it ruffled out from to the bottom. It was perfect for her. 

*Keelee's POV*

As soon as I saw the dress, I knew it was the one. It was absolutly perfect.

"Yes. I want it. PLEASE!!!"

"Yeah, I'll order it right now"

She hugged me tightly."Thank you guys for helping me."

"Of course hun. We're here for you." Perrie hugged her.

"I already have the name."

"Really?!? What is it!!" El jumped up, dancing around.

"Kennedy June Payne."

"Omigod!!That's perfect!!!!"Meagan screamed. By now we were all jumping and dancing around.

*El's POV*

Kell got up and walked to the kitchen, groaning."I'm huunngryyy."

"Elle, you just found out you're pregnant!!You can't have cravings already!"

"I'm juusstt huuunggryyyyy."

"Ok hun,let's go get some ice cream."

"Yay! And we have to go shopping for Lili's birthday!"

"Hun, we bought his present like 2 months ago."

"Oh. That's right. Well we should have a party."

"We already are. Babe, his birthday is tomorrow."

"Oh, yeah!! That's right!! I forgot!!"

She was so clueless sometimes it was hilarious.

"Hun. Let's go get some ice cream."

We drove over to the ice cream shop. I'm pretty sure Elle was going crazy. She was basically jumping up and down.

"Hey calm down. Too much excercise. Liam won't like this." Perrie joked.

We all laughed and I found a parking space. Elle jumped out and ran to the shop. When we caught up to her, she was already in a booth eating ice cream. I laughed and went up to order.

Broken Little Birdजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें