Welcome to the Netherworld Irumi-chan!

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Netherworld Irumi-Chan! Please be my grandchild!!
————————————————————

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch that rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi Suzuki, age 14, she is a pitiful girl who was sold off to a demon by her idiot parents...

————————————————————————-------------------------------------------------------

"Nngh!" The young blue-haired figure grunted as they struggled with pushing the frozen dead fish back into its carrier. "Irumi! You are going to take over from here! Don't screw it up!" An older man shouted after struggling with his own cage doors. Irumi's eyes widened, turning to look at the senior worker incredulously. "Y-yes, sir!" 'He is going to make me do this all by myself!?!'

"If you can't handle it, I'm docking half your pay!" The man yelled before running away. 'H-half?! I won't be able to survive with only half!' Irumi internally freaked out, desperate to keep these giant tuna locked away.

Irumi Suzuki. Fourteen years old. As you see, she is being forced to work on a Tuna fishing boat. Simply put: her parents are selfish scumbags who refuse to work. So it's all on her.

"Ggugh! Haa haa.." Irumi panted, putting nearly all her weight against the bar doors. Why weren't there any locks?! You'd think that'd be crucial here!!

*shooou!*

*flump!*

"Huh?" The girl dressed in boyish clothing looked down, getting further worried. The fish beside her just fell out of its confinement. "Oh..oh no.." she squeaked, spotting the ones above clunking against its doors above her. The coloring in her face quickly began to drain away.

"Whaaa!" She yelped, running away from the falling fish. And so her dangerous course of dodging, jumping and barreling out of the falling fishes' way commenced.

"Ow.." The teen groaned, falling to the ground a short time later while she was dodging the frozen solid, dead, fish. The boat creaked and groaned, the sway dangerous as the storm and waters raged.

Irumi- with her small figure and bright shoulder-length blue hair, rolled. Dodging more fish that fell from above. "Cut paycheck..." she whimpered with a soft, squeaked, and panicking voice; accepting the fact she is not capable of handling this monstrosity.

"Gah!" The teen yelped again, going onto her hands and kicking up, backflipping to dodge more of the dangerously frozen solid aquatic creatures. Panting tiredly, the blue-haired girl glanced up, cringing back and making a move to avoid as an even larger array of fish fell from above. That's to say, the dodging was soon no longer needed.

Around the girl, the area turned a muddy grey. The falling fish froze mid-air as the small teen fell to the floor unrestricted by this phenomenon, panting in exhaustion. Surrounding Irumi, a rope had materialized out of nowhere, wrapping tightly around her torso and arms, startling the fourteen-year-old beyond thought. "Wha!?" Irumi squeaked, bright blue eyes widening while looking at the rope that came into existence out of nowhere.