Welcome your Potential Playmate Irumi-chan!

Warning: contains (a single line of)cursing ____________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 6

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi Suzuki, age 14. She is a pitiful girl who was sold off to a demon by her idiot parents. But, is her heritage all that it seems?

————————————————————————-------------------------------------------------------

"If it's for my daddy~ I'll skip to my Lou! And if it's for my mommy I'll patty-cake! Patty-cake!~" Clara sang as she restacked the boxes.

A teacher rushed forward from down the hall. "Stop stacking those boxes now!" The man- Dali Dantalion scolded Clara.

In the meantime, Asmodeus shifted towards Irumi, leaning down to whisper into her ear. "Clara Valac, she's famous for being a colossal weirdo." He said. "Huh..?" Irumi breathed out, looking up to Asmodeus. 'What's wrong with expressing yourself...?'

"She can be majorly clingy, so people avoid her." Azz continued, hoping to convince Irumi to run while they still could. "They do..?" She questioned, her heart giving out a little.

The teacher- getting fed up at trying to scold Clara turned his attention to Asmodeus and Irumi. "You're Irumi and you must be Asmodeus, right?" The teacher claimed which finally dragged Clara's attention back to them. "Irumi and Asmodeus!" She cheered.

"You can handle this!" The teacher- Dali chirped, the tip of his pointer finger glowed for a moment and suddenly the three students were hoisted into the air and bound by a rope altogether. "Off you go! Oh dear, you forgot your textbooks." He muttered sending three sets flying after the three students he sent off.

"Irumi sir! Are you okay?!" Asmodeus cried out as he couldn't see his master due to the laughing Valac.

Moments later, they were outside. The rope slipped off them easily once they landed. Immediately Clara began to roll on the floor while Asmodeus gathered up the textbooks, holding them by the strings that bound them closed.

The pink-haired demon was rubbing his throbbing head, annoyed by the loudness while Irumi watched on as Clara giggled on the grass, uncertain at what to do. "Irumikins! Azz-Azz! What do you wanna play?!"

"..Irumikins..?"

"Azz-Azz?!"

"I've got tons of things!! A spiky ball! A Nom Nom book! A broken bloody family murder house set!" Clara exclaimed, picking up each item she described.

Asmodeus loomed close to Irumi again. "we should flee," he advised. "Huh.? B-but.." Irumi looked up at him.

"We should play Murder house! Irumikins, will you please be the tree in our yard!" Clara requested happily.

Irumi's eyes widened, looking struck by lightning as Clara's 'please' echoed throughout her mind.

Irumi can't decline a request from anyone, remember she is a total pushover.

In seconds Irumi was posing as a tree much to Asmodeus's horror. "Bea-uuuu-tiful tree!" Clara clapped in awe, sitting in front of Irumi who swayed slightly on one leg.

"Master don't!" Asmodeus cried out. "Now would you pretend you're a really strong wind! Pretty please!" Clara requested next.

Irumi shuddered, her mentality getting hit with an ongoing 'pretty please'. Immediately she began to pretend as such, making Clara clap more, impressed at how Irumi swayed so fluidly. "Nice wind! Wooooah!"