Welcome the Beginning of Training, Irumi-chan!

A/N: oh I can't wait to start on next chapter! We'll hope you enjoy this one!
___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 25;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her heritage and being is completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

"Yes, let me explain," Asmodeus confirmed, nodding as he looked to the side, away from the curious gleam in those blue eyes.

"Execution Cannonball, historically, is a killing tournament. Which is participated by demons over territory disputes." he sighed, holding up a hand as he thought over what he knew. "The weapon used for this is called a Cayman, if you are caught in its jaws even once, it won't let go until it has devoured its prey. That's to point out there are now things available to force it to let go but back then, being caught by one meant the end for the weaker demonkin."

Irumi turned a bit pale upon hearing this, "a-ah...that's terrible..." she squeaked out. Azz nodded, agreeing that it was fairly barbaric. "Due to all the casualties, we now just use this particular ball to practice instead." He gestured to Clara to make the ball appear before taking it and presenting the rubbery green ball to Irumi who nodded. "I see."

'...this looks a lot like a dodgeball...' the blue-haired teen thought to herself with a small bead of sweat running down the side of her neck.

"Once you enter the castle grounds, even though there's only one enemy to kill; everyone will need to work together to defeat it." Asmodeus started then pointed at the painted lines to the side that Clara was doing handstands within. "Usually it was castles, mansions, large fields of open territory-sometimes more than just two sides would fight but to save time and costs we just divide a small bit of territory into two."

'This...is sounding even more like...?' Irumi began to sweat all the more, squinting as she glanced from Asmodeus to the drawn-up 'territories'.

Asmodeus pointed to Clara who was now dancing just outside of the line, "the ball goes over there in the outfield area," he stated, holding down a sigh at what the crazy Valac was doing now. "Wait...in the outfield?" Irumi muttered, blinking and shaking her head as she looked away from Clara who was rolling. "Our job is to attack our opponents in the infield from the outfield." Azz summarized as he had Clara bring out multiple cursed puppet dolls in which he powered with his magic.

"Ah, I see!" Irumi nodded along, counting the cursed dolls then looked back to Asmodeus who directed her which side they'll be practicing on. "Now, let us begin practicing! I'm certain you shall dominate, sir!" He encouraged with a happy smile to which Irumi and Clara both chirped out a 'yeah'.

Around five minutes passed with the three of them along with the handful of puppets playing. Irumi spun easily out of the way each time, becoming more and more certain. She stood off to the side, rubbing her forehead. "This is just dodgeball!?" She shouted leaving Asmodeus and one of the puppets staring at her in confusion. "Sir?" The pinkette moved forward, knelt to her side. "It's basically the same thing!" Irumi proclaimed, huffing as she tugged the ends of her shoulder-blade length hair.