Kabanata 23

KABANATA 23

AND finally, the long awaited day has come.

Aalis sila ni Zamiel para humanap ng motif sa kasal ni Aaron. Kung bakit sila ang hahanap ng motif? Hindi alam ni Ridge, pero sige.

But that is certainly not the highlight of today.

And it is not just about Zamiel.

The reason why Ridge is feeling giddy and naughty is because he has not seen his best friend after the incident. If that kiss thing is even an "incident".

Ang sabi ni Zachariel, bigla raw itong umuwi sa bahay nila. Ni hindi nga nito inayos ang mga gamit niya kaya siya pa ang nagligpit.

Well, not that he minded.

But Ridge certainly wants to tease Zamiel about the good night kiss and of how he avoided him after that.

He never even initiated that kiss!

So, yeah.

Ridge just really wanted to tease his best friend until he explodes. Like the usual.

Alam din niyang hindi ito dapat na bini-big deal pero naaalala niyang ito ang advise ni Zachariel sa kanya.

It happened on the night of the party. Whereas, Zamiel still has not returned to celebrate with them.

Probably out of embarrassment but, he talked to Zachariel about it last night.

"I LITERALLY told you, Ridge. For so many times that Zamiel has been acting weird around you!"

Isang malalim na buntong hininga ang pinakawalan niya nang padabog na ibagsak ni Zachariel ang mga kamay sa lamesang naghihiwalay sa kanila.

Ilang sandali niyang pinagmasdan ang mga kamay nito, hanggang sa mag-angat siya ng tingin sa noo'y namumulang kaibigan.

And yep, Ridge knew that he has to prepare something so, he took his earplugs to cover his ears from his other best friend's deafening scream.

Mafu-frustrate nalang kasi, may nalalaman pang pagsigaw sigaw.

Dahil may earplugs siyang suot, hindi niya narinig ang mga susunod na sinabi ni Zachariel matapos nito na sumigaw.

And when he did remove them, he just caught the remaining words that escaped from the male's lips.

"—had been acting like that since I told you that you're not up to meet anyone!" Tuluy-tuloy nitong sabi.