Page 15

I lied down and he hugged me.

"Hold me," Quinton whispered and I did. He buried his face in my neck and I smiled, kissing the top of his head.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"We'll get in the golf cart and I'm driving. Because you'll hit pedestrians. YOu nearly killed a few people last time."

"Nearly. At least I didn't actually hit them."

"Babe, that's... I'm not even gonna say anything." I laughed and he kissed me. We slept and in the morning, we both took showers and got ready. His mom made pancakes and we ate before taking the golf cart. I went live for a while and the live was telling Quinton to let me drive. "No. I'm not letting you drive."

"I'm pretty sure they just wanna see you talk to them and not me."

"Are we dating? Yes," Quinton read a comment quickly. I set the phone up and set my hands on my lap. "Affection!" Quinton whined and set my hand on his thigh. I laughed and saw we were passing some girls. They stared at us and I snickered. "What?"

"I think they recognized us. Can I drive?"

"No. Okay, we're gonna get off now. I'll go live later tonight," Quin said and ended my live.

"Uh!" I said.

"I hate having an audience watching us. I want us to look cute and not have to worry about getting banned from TikTok."

"We do look cute. I think..." I hooked arms with him and kissed his cheek.

"Ave!"

"What?"

"We obviously look cute! You're adorable!"

"Aww! Quinton thinks I'm adorable!" I sang and he laughed.

"And what do you think I am?"

"You're cute. I feel like you're the brains of our relationship."

"No, no, no. I'm the muscle, your the brain."

"Fine. Yeah, we'll keep it like that!" I smiled. "Can we get Starbucks later? I was a latte."

"We can go now," he shrugged and we got back to the house, took the jeep, and got Starbucks. We sat in the parking lot, drinking, and he looked at me. "Do you wanna get lunch out?"

"Where at?"

"We can get Denny's."

"McDonalds?"

"Okay. Fine." He kissed me and watched me.

"What?"

"You're amazing. I don't know how you tolerate me. All I've done since I came here is play video games and you still wanna hang out with me."

"Of course I would. You're my boyfriend and I care for you. I don't wanna hold you back from something." He hugged me and held me for a bit, so I crawled over the seat and koala hugged him. "You're the best. And I want you to hang out with your friends and family. Because we can always hang out back in LA." We got back to the house after the long day of being out. I went to change and Quinton went live. I sat next to him and leaned onto him. He quickly turned my head and kissed me. I kissed him again and he smiled. Everyone in the chat commented cute and hearts. I lied down and he set his hand on my outer thigh, moving it up and down. He sometimes slid his fingers under my shorts and then set his hand on my butt. I didn't mind, and ended up sleeping. I felt Quin join me under the covers a while later and he wrapped his arm around my waist. He pet my hair and sighed.

We got back to LA a while later and I was at the Hype House. Quin texted me and I checked it out.

Q: Hey

Me: Hey. What's up?

Q: Nothing. What are you doing?

Me: I'm doing some school stuff. You?

Q: Same. Wanna come over and we can study together or something?

Me: Yeah. I'll be there in 10?

Q: Yeah. TTYL

Me: ya

I took my computer and notebooks over in a bag and Griffin let me in.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi. Is Quinton in his room?" I asked.

"Yeah. Are we good?"

"Yeah. I don't know why you feel so awkward."

"That's why."

"Hm. I'll see you later." I went to Quinton's room and he smiled. He pecked me on the lips quickly and we sat on his bed. He leaned against the backboard and I leaned against the wall. I set up and was taking a little quiz for English. I then had some Calc stuff and was writing problems down on the notebook. Quin looked around my computer to see what I was working on and made a face.

"Are you in AP or something?" He asked.

"Mh-Hm. All AP classes. Do you go to an IB school?" I asked.

"Yeah. We had both options but I took IB. It seems easier than AP."

"It is. Because in AP you have to remember everything and take a test over it at the end of the year."

"I pity you," Quinton smiled and pet my leg. I chuckled and went back to typing some stupid essay for English. I finished after Quinton and it was 10 in the night. He had called asleep and I quietly packed up and went down to leave.

"You can stay the night in your old room if you want," Blake said.

"Nah. I'm good. Chase and the others will be worried," I said.

"Forget about Chase! Jeez," Josh said and I crossed my arms.

"Just because you guys aren't his friends doesn't mean I can't be."

"Well, at least respect that we hate him," Bryce said.

"I do. I didn't say anything. I made a simple comment that they'd be worried and you guys went off on me."

"We're not yelling at you," Kio said.

"I know you're not."

"We can," Anthony said and I gave him a look.

"Fuck you, guys. I'm going home," I lifted my middle finger to them and walked out. I drove home and went to Chase's room.

"How did school go?" He asked.

"I hate it. But whatever," I shrugged and he laughed.

"This is why I finished my schooling during the summer."

"Chase, I'm just 16..." I changed in the closet and we slept.