Page 8

Avery POV

I got ready and went down at 10. I had slept in and was thinking about Quinton. I didn't really think much of what he did last night and just let it go.

"Hey," I smiled when I got down.

"Hey. There are some boxes that came in for you. I set them in the kitchen," Jaden said.

"Thanks." I went over and opened them. "Woah." I set my live up since I'd been waiting for the package for a while, and I did an unboxing. "These scissors suck. Do you guys have knives?"

"Can we trust you with a knife?" Griff asked.

"I think..."

"Nah."

"Then you come and do it." I handed him the butchers knife and he opened the box. I took out the clothes and showed each one. Then the second one. "Ooh! This is all so my style. Quinton's probably gonna take this one," I set a shirt to the side.

"What about me?" Quinton asked.

"Nothing."

"Ooh! I like this," he picked up the shirt and put it on since he was shirtless. "I'm keeping it." I laughed and he looked at the other clothes.

"I think these are pants." I opened a third box and there were oversized sweatpants and ripped jeans. "Ooh, there are two sizes in tye die. Put this on," I told Quinton and handed him the bigger one. He took it and changed to the side. I did the same and we came back to the live. I jumped in and bounced, bumping hips with him. He laughed and moved aside. I stood sideways and looked at myself.

"What are you doing?" Quinton laughed.

"I'm trying to see if I look thicc," I smiled and he lifted me in a way so my legs were on either side of him and my hands were on his shoulders. We both were face to face and he winked at me. We both leaned in and then looked at the live.

"Y'all though!" We both said and I got off as we snickered.

"This is gonna end up on TikTok room," Quinton said.

"For sure," I smiled and someone told me to change into a top to match Quinton. "There's a crop that matches." I changed into it and we were matching. "'Where are Griffin and Bryce?' They're hanging out with the others."

"I'm gonna go," Quinton said and went to walk away.

"No!" I whined. "Don't leave me. I'm lonely." I ended up ending since I had to put everything away. Quinton helped me fold and left as soon as Griffin walked in.

"How come you get sent clothes but I don't?" He asked playfully.

"I'm just prettier," I smiled. He lifted me from behind and by my waist. He set me down and I turned to hug him.

"I'm gonna be at Dixie's for a week. She's getting her wisdom teeth out. Will you be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Go care for your girlfriend." He ended up leaving and Quinton and I felt more free. None of the other boys said anything to Griffin about us and Quinton and I were getting closer. "Hey, I'm gonna be watching movies all night in my room. Wanna join?" I asked Quinton.

"What other girly stuff are we doing?" He asked, hesitantly.

"You'll see," I smiled. He agreed and went to his room. I followed and he let me in.

"I'm just changing..." Quinton took his hoodie off to take a new one.

"And I want a hoodie." He threw his in my face and I threw it into his hamper. "One that smells like you." I went over and wrapped my arms around his torso. He stopped what he was doing and set his hands on mine, slowly lifting one and kissing the top before putting it back in its place. "Hoodie," I whispered and let go. He gave me one and I changed into it. We went to my room and I made him put on face masks with me and I painted his nails. We were chilling and laughing when he went serious. He suddenly leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back naturally and he pulled away.

"I wanna date you so bad. But Griffin would kill me."

"Quinton..." I took his hand. "If you wanna date me, then do it. I'll handle Griffin. We won't have to tell him. Just our fans would know."

"I feel bad about that. We've already blocked him, Avery." I nodded and he sighed. "Fuck it. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah," I said after staring at him for a minute. He unsurely kissed me again and we both smiled.

The next morning, I went live after eating breakfast and Quinton came over.

"'What is the beef with you and Griffin?' We have no beef," Quinton said. "I live in the same house as the dude."

"I'm his sister. There's nothing wrong. He just doesn't want Quinton and me to hang out..." I shrugged. Quinton sat on the edge of the chair and I stood so he could sit properly. I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He left after his leg got numb from me sitting on it, and I ended. Quinton went to make a TikTok, but I hugged him around the neck, not letting him dance. It ended and he kissed my cheek, posting it.

"You look depressed," Quinton wrapped an arm around me.

"I'm bored. Entertain me," I said.

"Okay... We can get In-and-Out for lunch, then go on a date tonight."

"And in the meantime?"

"I don't know. What do you wanna do?"

"Let's go shopping!"

"Oh, God! Fine."  We took an Uber and I dragged him everywhere. We went to Louis V, Gucci, Prada, Fendi, and more. At Louis, Quinton saw this cute wallet and it was $560.

"Are you getting it?"

"No."

"Why?"

"It's too expensive, dude."

"I'll get it for you."

"No."

"Yes."

"Avery, no. I can't let you do that," Quinton grabbed my wrist.

"Too bad," I smiled and got it for him. He shook his head and I hugged him. "You deserve it." He kissed the top of my head and we went to Gucci. He looked around and didn't get the belt he wanted so I got it for him which upset him.