Page 3

I had 2.2M followers and was verified, but I never told anyone I had TikTok. It was just for fun, but then it got really serious. I never got much hate online since I was 'unproblematic' and people wanted me to get involved in drama. I slept peacefully and woke in the morning when there was talking downstairs. I took a shower and went down in a hoodie and booty shorts. I sat on the couch as the boys sat around or made TikToks. Josh went live and I walked by and didn't pay attention.

"'Avery!' Yeah... That's Avery," Josh said and I waved at the live. "'Avery, go live.' You have social media?" Josh asked and I quickly walked away. I sat in a chair in the kitchen and all the boys were talking in the living room. We ordered Postmates and typed my order in notes and Noah ordered it. I ate in my room and went down to throw everything away. Blake walked in with a bunch of boxes from TikTok and I spotted one with my name on it. I grabbed it and ran to my room with everyone watching me. I went live on Instagram and was talking about random things. I was about to end then I realized I had the box.

"Oh, wait. I haven't opened this yet. I'll open it now," I set the phone on my bed and sat, opening the box. "There's a cute poster, a candle, candy, a hoodie, and there's a mug with a TikTok symbol. Oh, that's cute," I said and Quinton knocked on the door. I looked up and went quiet.

"Are you live?" He mouthed and I nodded slightly. "I'll wait," he said and I ended early. "What's your TikTok?" I shook my head and he tilted his head. "Why don't you talk?" I looked down and he sighed. "You used to talk to me. You just stopped..."

"Mhh," I shrugged and looked him up and down. I just observed him for a minute until Bryce walked in.

"Yo," he told us. He plopped himself down next to me and took my phone, twirling it. "I have one question. Do you know who we are?" Bryce asked me and I didn't saw anything. "Griffin! Your annoying ass sister won't talk!"

"What am I supposed to do? She doesn't talk to me either," Griffin came to the door.

"Quinton-"

"She stopped talking to me," Quinton said.

"Did you do something wrong?"

"I don't know, Bryce! She won't tell me!"

"Don't have to yell. You'll scare her," Griffin said and walked out. I pointed at Quinton and then at the open door to tell him to leave.

"Ha!" Bryce laughed and I slapped Bryce and motioned for him to leave, too. He mumbled something and walked out with Quinton. I felt bored and went down to see the boys trying to learn a TikTok dance.

"Oh... Um, Avery, we have a friend coming over in a minute," Griffin said and I nodded. "You're okay with that?" I nodded. Their friend came over and rang the bell. The boys let her in and I leaned against the wall. She saw me and both our jaws dropped.

"Kettle corn!" I said and she hugged me.

"So they know each other..." Kio said.

"It's been so long!" Lauren pulled away.

"It's literally just been a month," I said not caring that the boys could hear.

"How did you meet?" Blake asked.

"On tour," Lauren told him.

"No! Vidcon!" I said.

"Vidcon." The boys went about their thing and Lauren and I talked. "Why are you here?"

"Apparently Griffin's my older brother."

"Seriously? Oh, my God! That's so cool." We ended up making TikToks and the boys watched us. She left a couple hours later and I went back to quiet. I curled up on my bed and it was getting late. I watched a couple movies and slept early.

The next day, I was chilling on the bed and eating popcorn when Quinton walked in.

"Hey," He sat next to me and I offered him the bag. He took a handful and leaned back casually, throwing his feet up. "I came to check if you needed anything."

"Do you have White Claws? Black Cherry?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll get it for you." He walked out and I heard him. "I need a Black Cherry White Claw."

"For who?" Bryce asked.

"The Queen upstairs."

"That's my sister," Griffin laughed and I smiled. Quinton got me a White Claw and I took small sips of it.

"Do you drink?" I asked.

"Only occasionally. Being underage and stuff..." Quinton shrugged.

"Hm. Want the rest?" I gave him the popcorn and he took it.

"Why are you talking to me today?"

"Should I not?"

"I mean, you didn't say anything yesterday."

"I don't usually talk to guys. They scare me. It's only 'cause I've grown up with my grandmother and done online school so I don't usually interact with guys. Also, a guy with bad temper just makes me wanna cry..."

"That's normal, I guess. I mean, talk to Griffin. He's related to you after all," Quinton said.

"Okay. I'll talk," I said and he got up.

"I'll send him." Griffin walked in and sat on the bed.

"Hey, little sis," he said and I gave a small smile.

"Hi," I said.

"Can you tell me about grandma? I was never allowed to see her."

"She was rich which makes me rich... She lived until 90 and looked about 70. You missed a lot. She was super fun. Didn't own a car, but she was amazing. You would have loved her. Her humor was the worst, but... that woman could hold her own. Never wanted help from others, always insisted on cooking..."

"Did she ever tell you about me?"

"No. I never knew I even had parents that were alive."

"Avery... I wanna have the chance of being an older brother. Of being the older brother I wanna be. Will you let me?" Griffin took my hand.

"Yeah. I'll let you."