§•6•§

Change.

From small to big, everyone experiences change in their life. Some people welcome change with open arms and others are more than willing to slam the door before change could actually knock.

In most times, change is very much needed and it could help you for the better. Even if you are hesitant for change, it is good for you. It's good because it could help you discover something you didn't know before. Like maybe moving to a new place or trying out for a sport or club. Change can bring you out of your shell and be open to new possibilities.

Other times, change isn't good. Or maybe it change was something you aren't ready to accept. Like losing a loved one so soon or discovering an illness in you or someone you care about out. It faves you with challenges you aren't ready for yet, or just never expected to happen.

The thing about change is... it's a balance that you decide which way it is to tip. Good or bad, it doesn't matter only what you can make of it. Difficult or not, you are faced with change. It's very much like time; you cannot prevent it or even reverse it. It's going to come at one point in your life. You just have hang on for the rollercoaster that it takes you on and figure out how to get through it.

There are two choices to deal the matter that is change:

One, make change, your bitch. Or like the famous quote: "life gives you lemons and you can make lemonade".

Two, let it control you. You can push it off and hope it goes away.

Let me tell you one thing:

THAT IS A LIE.

YES, change is going come into your life at one point or another.

YES, there are ways in handling the situation.

NO, change isn't just a good or bad thing.

CHANGE IS CHANGE.

It's messy, it's confusing, it's frustrating, it's enlightening, it's impossible to have a correct way in handling it. Because change is like love. It's different to everyone and there is no correct answer.

There is one thing that's certain about change: it pushes us.

Change pushes us in ways that we never thought. Sometimes it pushes us out of our comfort zone or pushes us to move on.

Stiles Stilinski watched as --now human-- Malia and her dad reunite. The feeling inside his chest was a bittersweet feeling.

On one hand, he was happy that he and his gang of friends were able to do something good. That despite all the hardships they endured in the past, they were able at least reunite a long lost daughter and a broken father. The balance in the scale --for once-- tipped to the good side. No one was harmed this time and they still were able to save the day. They got to bring Malia back and Mr. Tate won't be hurting anymore. It brought a small smile to Stiles lips, but the dark thoughts came intruding in. Or more specifically... thoughts about Sweet Pea.

Thinking about the boy made Stiles frown and he felt an overwhelming need to cry. Despite how many weeks past, he still couldn't help but feel the need to cry. He didn't think he will be over Sweet Pea's death. Not for a long time anyway. Because Sweet Pea was the first person he ever thought about besides Lydia. He tried to move on past Lydia but he couldn't, but here Sweet Pea came on his dingy motorcycle and his stupid leather jacket with his stupid smirk. He thought to the first night Sweet Pea slept in his house.

After the introduction of Stiles and Sweet Pea, Noah Stilinski showed the boy around. He even went to show him the extra bedroom they had and it was where Sweet Pea will be staying. Stiles stayed in his room messaging Scott about the sudden news and the new house guest.