A small giggle escaped his lips when he saw Seung, one of the workers who worked in Jimin's shop standing at the reception. Seung was three years older than him and was a very dear friend, more like a brother. The guy looked quite scary with all his tattoos and piercings if you didn't know him but was a literal softie in reality.

"Seung!" He called the said male excitedly, running towards him to hug him. It had been quite a while since he had visited the elder at his work so he had missed the guy.

Seung's eyes widened in happiness and surprise as he opened his arms for the younger, engulfing him into a friendly hug as he chuckled at the adorable younger. Jungkook gave a bunny smile when they pulled away, feeling happy.

"So, how's my baby bro? I thought you forgot me!" Seung exclaimed dramatically, looking at Jungkook with wide eyes who was laughing cutely.

"Don't worry, I didn't forget you. I had to leave my friends for coming here today." Jungkook told him when they both stopped laughing, a sudden sadness flashing in his eyes.

"You still haven't told them?" Seung asked with a sympathetic smile. He knew about it and was supporting the younger as much as he could. In his opinion, Jungkook's friends didn't deserve him if they were not going to support him but he didn't say anything.

Jungkook pouted a little, looking down at his shoes whilst he spoke. "I don't know hyung, what if they don't like it..." He drifted off, feeling as to why was he even hiding it. Seung saw the younger's mood getting dull.

"Ah, forget those assholes." He ordered which made Jungkook chuckle at the last word. "Go inside, your daddy must be waiting." Seung teased. Jungkook's eyes widened as his face heated up to burn crimson. The other started laughing his ass off as the younger quickly rushed inside with a shy smile after lightly punching him on the arm.

Jungkook breathed to calm himself down as he stepped into Jimin's workroom. His eyes searched the familiar dark and spacious room for the raven haired male while he put down his bag on the couch that was placed in a corner.

Jungkook guessed that Jimin must have been gone to use the washroom or something so he decided to wait. His small smile widened when his eyes fell onto Jimin's new designs. Jungkook literally felt entranced as he observed the beautiful pieces. Sure he knew and had seen with his own eyes that the elder was extremely talented but Jimin's designs just never failed to amaze him.

Jungkook found himself melting when a pair of strong tattooed arms wrapped around his waist and a sensual kiss was placed against his neck. His back met Jimin's built chest as his eyes closed momentarily.

"H-hyung!" Jungkook unconsciously let out a small gasp that received the most sexy chuckle he had ever heard in return. The dominant continued to nibble and suck softly on the younger's smooth buttery skin, making it turn into a pretty blossom of red.

"Hi baby love." Jimin whispered against his ear, kissing the side of Jungkook's neck one more time before turning him around. Jungkook smiled shyly, feeling himself burn under Jimin's dark gaze.

"Hi hyung..." His smile grew wider when the elder pecked his forehead affectionately. Jungkook scrunched his nose cutely when a small kiss was placed there. Jimin smiled back, hands caressing the younger's slim waist while Jungkook had his own hands placed on his chest.

"How was college?" The elder asked, watching as the younger eyed the tattoos on his neck and chest which was exposed since he was just wearing a loose black tank top. A smirk appeared on his lips when Jungkook caught his gaze and blushed a little.

"I-it was good, how was your work? Are you done?" Jungkook asked, smiling at the elder.

"Yup, we can go." Jimin said then paused for a moment. "But not before my kiss. Kiss me." He demanded in a mischievous tone and waited for the younger to do so. Jungkook giggled before placing his hands on his boyfriend's defined jaw.

His eyes fluttered close as soon as his lips came in contact with Jimin's plump ones. Jimin tightened his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer, savoring every second of the sweet kiss from the younger. After a few moments, Jungkook was about to pull away when Jimin tugged him closer again.

The tattoo artist sensually slid his tongue along Jungkook's lower lip, entering his tongue as soon as the younger opened his mouth for him. Jimin squeezed Jungkook's waist gently, making him mewl into the kiss. He let his tongue delve deeper into the sweet cavern, tasting him hungrily.

Jungkook panted lightly when they finally pulled apart. He opened his eyes to see Jimin looking at him with such a fond gaze that the younger wanted to melt. He happily hugged Jimin, feeling complete in his arms as he whispered.

"I love you." He said, feeling all warm and fuzzy when the elder nuzzled his neck.

"Love you too baby..." Jimin smiled contently, pulling away slowly. He chuckled again as Jungkook pressed a peck on his cheek before running off to get his bag since they had to go home.

==

Hope you loved it!

Don't forget to hit the vote and leave your thoughts. I might update one more chapter before updating any other book. You can tell me which one you want me to update next after this.

I purple you!! 💜

Ink And Roses... || Jikook [Put On Hold]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara