Epilogue

After Harry and Louis finished carpool karaoke with James, they spent the rest of their stay in the states filming for the Watermelon Sugar music video and basking on the beach of Malibu,{Malibami} getting tan and rolling in the sand. Meeting a few fans, signing some stuff, Louis is even signing things now!

Each and every day absolutely exhausted poor Lou, since he wasn't used to the extensive fan meetings and paparazzi shoots. It's a lot to handle in a week and a half. But he would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy being out with Harry. They watched the release of the Falling music video from the comfort of their cozy, oversized bed back in London.

Louis' newly acquired fan base had requested that he make merchandise, so he did that. Shirts, hats, vinyls, cassettes you name it. Someone even made a mural for him. He and Harry both went and saw the creator in person, as well as the painting.

It's now in the beginning of March, what's to come? Covid-19? Canceling of tours? Shutting down of international travel? How will these two deal with it?

I know this is a short, very short, epilogue, but there is a new book soon, promise.
And I left off pretty close to where I picked up, so there wasn't a lot to catch up on.
I have two unfinished Larry fics, that in the meantime of there not being a new sequel to this one, I will publish if any of you want that.
Just Competition:
Both Louis and Harry are equestrians, but from opposing centers. When Louis has to travel with his friend Zayn to compete and runs into Harry at the group barn, what will happen?
Coffee Shop, /soulmate/:
Louis is a photographer, of all kinds. Harry Styles has opened a coffee shop in downtown Doncaster, only doors down from One shot studios. When you get close to your soulmate, you feel a tug, a pull. And then you see parts of their surroundings, if the pull wasn't enough. After that, you hear their voice, and then if they stub their toe, you feel as though you have stubbed your toe and you get a smell of their perfume or cologne. Then matching tattoos are the cherry on top.

If any of you want me to post a chapter of one of these, i have at least One completed chapter of each.
Thank you for everything on this journey!!
August 1st,2020
1:08 am
412 words.