5.

"Two waffles with a side of bacon,and three pancakes with a side of bacon." The waitress passes the plates to where they need to be,Louis getting the three pancakes,because he loves them.

Harry watches him prepare his food,making all these intricate movements with his dainty little hands. Harry sits back a title bit,and takes a sip of his second cup of coffee this morning,Louis ordered chocolate milk,like a child.. let's face it,Louis is a child in a 28 year old's body.

"What are we going to do today,Hazza?" Louis' voice interrupts Harry's train of thought. "Anything you want. We can go back home,shopping,we could go give Liam a visit.. he's not too far away." Harry weighs the options. "We have all day.. and tomorrow now that I think about it,I don't have any interviews tomorrow."

Louis' face lights up. "All day today and tomorrow?!" Harry nods,with a smile playing on his face,Louis really is his whole world. "Can we go see Liam? I haven't seen him in a while.. And I've seen all the hate he's been getting recently." A frown takes over his features.

"Of course." Harry agrees with Louis,Liam hasn't been having the greatest time publicly for some reason. His album just came out,and people aren't liking it like you think they would. Hiding it behind other cd's at stores. His album is really good though,that's the part that is sad about what the "fans" are doing to him.

Louis and Harry both finished their breakfast relatively quick and hopped in the car to go to Liam's place. "We'll visit Liam for a little bit,then we'll go home and have a lazy day." Harry proposes the action. Louis immediately agrees.

"Hi Liam!" Louis' high pitched voice says right when Liam opens the door. Liam brings Louis in for a tight hug and Harry watches the whole scene unfold." Hi Lou,what you guys doing here?" Harry steps in for Louis." We wanted to come see you,is that so bad?"Liam disagrees right away.

"No,not at all Harry. Just asking. How are you mate?" Liam asks once they've all clambered inside. "I'm ok.. I got an interesting call from Corden this morning. But I'll tell you 'bout it when we're settled." Harry says. Liam nods.

After tea has been made and everyone settles,Louis in Harry's lap,possibly, Harry once again tries to entice Louis into doing the interview,with Liam's help, saying it would be great publicity. But Louis won't have it.

Truth is,Louis is scared. This is all so new,just being thrown on him. And he doesn't know what to do besides panic. He panics for many things. This sweet little environment he has with just his Harry and no one else. His cozy life of not worrying about anything but Harry.

"Louis,mate,Harry and James have a good point. It would be great publicity for you,I don't think anyone will hate on you,you're too cute.' Liam says, Harry gives him a hard glare. "What? It's true. Maybe few might hate on you,but I seriously don't think a lot of people will." Liam continues.

"I don't like it, I really don't,Hazza . This is this the first time I'm hearing about this,this great idea!! I don't want to get hate,I'm too scared!! Nothing will go right,I feel it." Louis feels so close to breaking down,then that will add to his insecurities.

Louis has always been slightly emotional. Slightly. He's extra. But in the best way possible. "I just don't like it.." Louis says as he squirms in Harry's lap.

Hi people.
This chapter has been in the making for about a week now,usually I can
Write the chapter in one evening,lol
Date: Saturday February,29,2020
Question: Thoughts on the Falling music video?
Answer: I thought it is beautiful. And I can't handle him crying at the end.
Word count: 675