33.

Louis wakes up on January 30th with a rush of excitement and nerves. Today, at midnight, his album comes out. He looks over and sees Harry sleeping, mouth slightly parted, hair messy, snoring lightly, looking beautiful but tired. Harry is non-stop, all the things he's done since his second album came out. And he has tour starting soon.

Louis settles down and tries to go back to sleep, since its only five a.m, he hears the doggy door open and Clifford climb up the stairs. He hears the dog enter the room and lay down, huffing. {if anyone reading this has a doodle of any kind, they huff loudly when they lay down}

Louis rolls towards the edge of their bed, just rolling on his side. He feels a grip on his waist, and suddenly he is being pulled into a little spoon position, something he isn't used to. He flips around in Harry's grip, facing his chest.

He nuzzles into Harry's chest, feeling the curly haired man breathe in and out calmly. The grip tightens and Harry puts his right leg over both of Louis', essentially trapping him.

Louis falls asleep and ends up sleeping about four more hours, where he wakes up alone and hugging Harry's pillow. But he isn't alone for too long, as Harry comes in shortly after Louis woke up, with a plate of pancakes and fruit.

"Hi." Louis says. Harry trips over Clifford's tail and spills some orange juice. "Oops." They both laugh, knowing that those were their first words to each other. "Well... Good morning, how did you sleep?" Harry asks as he sets the tray with two plates of pancakes and glasses of orange juice down. "I slept well, and you?" Louis asks as Harry scoots carefully into bed next to him. "I slept well too." Harry responds, taking a sip of juice.

Before Louis starts eating, he looks over Harry's features again, reaching up and brushing some of the stray hair from Harry's face, before taking Harry's face in his hand and pulling him close, placing a small but sweet kiss to his forehead. Harry hums.

Before long, the pancakes are gone and both of them are cuddling, a few kisses here and there, talking about Louis' album. Harry has been trying to get any more information out Louis, he knows that Two of Us is for his mom. And that he has a song about them in particular, but not saying which one.

Finally Harry gives up, after fifteen minutes of Louis giving him nothing to work with. "Hey Lou?" Harry questions as Louis plays with his hair. Louis hums in response. "Are you still okay with going on carpool karaoke?" He asks him. Louis stops fidgeting with Harry's hair. "Um, yeah. I mean, if the livestream wasn't enough, and if the Brits weren't enough, then would this be enough? To show everyone that we are in fact together?" He states, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Harry agrees with that statement. He was just unsure how confident Louis is. "Okay, I see where you're coming from. Can I call James and ask him when you want to go on the show?" Harry asks. "Yeah, how about the 5th, you're not doing anything, I'm not doing anything." Louis says.

As Louis cleans up their plates, Harry goes and calls James.

"Hey James, having a good morning?" Harry asks watching Clifford chase his tail. "Yeah, and yourself?" James replies. "Everything is good here. Um, Louis said he'll go." Harry wastes no time in dropping that bomb. He can practically see James' excitement. "Really?!?" Harry chuckles at James' enthusiasm. "Yeah, he said if you weren't busy on the fifth, he'll do it." Harry tells him.

"Of course, we can make that happen." James says. "Good, thank you James." Harry thanks him.

It's now three hours to go.

I know this ends so shitty, but I'm tired and felt like updating it.
Next chapter will be Walls release time.
TPWK
Time: 12:10 am
Date: Wednesday July 22, 2020
WC: 684