12.

Harry couldn't fall asleep and he heard Louis coming down the stairs,so he faked snoring. Once Louis got whatever he needed from the kitchen,he went back upstairs.. Harry "woke" back up.

Harry gets up and quietly heads up the stairs,thankful that none of their stairs creak. He gets to the doorframe and sees the night stand lamp is on,on Louis' side,he also see Louis gathering a blanket,probably in attempts to go down and snuggle on the couch.

"Hi Lou." Damn the sleepy tone in his voice. Louis' head darts around and he looks exhausted, I'm sure we both do,Harry thinks to himself, " Hi,Harry look I'm so-" Harry cuts him off by walking towards him and wrapping his arms around him. "No,I'm sorry." Harry says as he leads Louis and himself to their bed. He lays down,holding Louis close.

Typically, Harry is the little spoon,but right now Louis needs comfort. He rests his chin on the top of Louis' head,which is buried in Harry's chest. He puts one arm around Louis' body and one under his head. Looking at the picture frame on Louis' side table,it's their two year anniversary picture. It's really just a picture of Harry,Louis is only half in it. Louis had taken them out for a nice, expensive, dinner.

Louis starts to cry. Not much after,Harry does too. Both completely exhausted. There is some shifting and suddenly Louis is in Harry's face with slightly swollen eyes,but still beautiful in Harry's mind. Harry senses that Louis is examining his face so he just stares at his ocean eyes.

Soon Louis has fallen asleep,Harry watching while brushing his fingers through Louis' hair and feeling him relax in his arms. Harry's eyes are slowly drooping shut,he falls asleep within minutes,completely forgetting about the lamp on the nightstand,or that he's still in jeans from today.

Harry wakes up at three in the morning,blinking due to the harsh light from the light that they left on. Louis is almost falling off the other side of the bed,he always sleeps restlessly when he is upset. Noticing he is still in jeans,Harry slowly sits up and shimmies his pants off,tossing them to the floor. He turns the light off and snuggles back into bed,bringing Louis close to him.

"Fuck off Styles." Louis barely mumbles. Harry just smiles a tired smile and drifts back to sleep.

Hi guys.
So as i said in my little update chapter,I would be taking a break. Now,i am going to be doing that,but its not a normal break,in fact it is just like small breaks. I'll work on a chapter or a few,and then publish them so you will have something to look forward to. P. S. My bday is the 17 of April,I'll be 16😬
Date: April 1st,2020
Word Count: 497
TPWK, E.