BOSS BATTLE ROUND 1: MOM +

Start from the beginning

"I am happy to be part of it, too," I whispered between heated breaths.  At first, his kisses were slow, just barely gracing mine, but then turned demanding with every nibble of my teeth. I smiled against him as a wicked thought slipped into my mind. "You want to know what is one of my dreams?" I asked in between touches.

"What is that?" he grunted.

I pulled away from him and walked over to the front of his desk. My fingers gently graced its hardwood surface as I sat on it and opened my legs. I moaned as I said, "I have always had a fantasy of being fucked on a desk."

Noah's shoulders flexed like a soldier readying for battle. He stalked closer — a wolf eyeing his prey. Each step dragged out the moment allowing me to grow wetter. "I am at your service to make all your dreams come true."

His lips crashed into mine once more. This time far more hungry. Noah's hands wandered down my back, tugging at my shirt, but before they could reach their destination, the sound of the elevator opening turned him to stone.

Noah's mother stepped out of the elevator. 

Ms. Jane's posture was rigid. Her hands angrily clawed at the bag in her hands, threatening to puncture holes into it. Noah almost threw me off the desk and walked to the office door. Thankfully his large form provided a shield as I frantically flattened my blouse. Despite our haste, we were not fast enough to avoid the disapproving look that adorned his mother's face. We awkwardly made our way out of the office.

"Mom! What are you doing here?" Noah asked.

"Ms. Jane, it's a pleasure to see you," I added.

"I have been calling you repeatedly, I need to talk to you." Her eyes cut deep into me. She glared back at Noah, ignoring my presence.

"I don't think we had a chance to formally introduce ourselves last time." I extended my hand, and despite my drumming heart, gave her a full and welcoming smile. "I'm Riley. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Jane. Noah has told me so many great things about you."

"I wish I could say the same about you." Ms. Jane's words were a classy slap on the hand.

My eyes widened and I took a self-protecting step back. Was this about the night of the party?

Noah grabbed my hand and stepped between us. "What's going on?" His jaw tensed. "Why are you treating Riley so rudely?"

"Well darling, are you going to tell him, or should I break the news?" Ms. Jane spatted out.

I forced my feet to remain still, despite how much I wanted to back away. "I'm sorry, Ms. Jane, I am not sure what you are referring to," I said, hoping she would offer an explanation. Instead, she dug into her Dior purse and drew out a folder. She smashed it against my chest.

My fingers trembled as I opened it, hoping to understand her source of anger. What I saw inside made my heart crumble.

I stood there.

Frozen in place.

Feeling like a boa constricted around my heart and it was about to burst.

Memories that I thought were buried deep in my past, reared their ugly head. It was all there, taunting me from the pages in my hands. A stain on my life.

"Riley? What's that?" Noah asked. Concern laced his tone.

My eyes snapped up to his face. It hurt to stare into his green eyes. What would he think once he saw it? I stepped back, away from his outstretched hand. My hands clenched the folder tight against my chest. Each nail pressed tightly against the hard folder cover as if trying to cut into the pages themselves. As if they would bleed out the ink and erase my past.