Why'd it go back to that name.

I was sad until I realised that the others have caught up to us and are listening in. They suddenly leaned away from us once I looked up and around. Then I hear Sakura ask, "What were you two talking about earlier. You seem a lot more close than before."

Her condescending tone makes me irritated all the time. I mean, can't she act like a peer to you for once?

It's fine Kura-nii. Hopefully she'll grow out of it.

Hopefully.

I snicker and Sakura takes it to offence so her solution was to wack me on the head. I see Sasuke clench his fist in restrained anger. I nudge him in the shoulder and look his way. He sighs and starts walking faster and farther away from the group. The pink haired banshee doesn't hesitate to run after him and ask him questions like:"Why are you talking to the Baka?" and, "Do you want to be my plus one to the ceremony?"

The dark haired boy growls her way as he says no and starts to speed walk away from her, but she persists and struggles to keep up with him.

As we neared the village plaza we started to see several shinobi and villagers in high quality gowns and garments. I scratch my head in hopes to make my hair look messy and help keep up my persona while I'm quiet through the ceremony. As we all get seated in our designated tables an anbu walks up to me and says, "Your assistance is needed in the Kazekage's changing room. Follow me and I'll take you there."

I nod my head and wave to the others as I get up and leave the table. Sasuke looks my way and nods. I smile back in return and jog to catch up to the man ahead of me. When the two of us reach the door he stops and knocks on the door. Then we hear a voice telling us to come in. He opens the door to let me in and stays behind me. He nods towards Gaara and closes the door leaving the new Kazekage and I alone.

Gaara approaches me and hugs me while kissing me on the forehead. I push him away blushing, "Onii-chan, stop it!"

"Why?"

He does that so nonchalauntly. Look on that smirk on his face.

Why are you so bothered by it now?

Because, I was a kid back then. Now it's embarrassing.

"Because I said so."

"That is not a valid reason why I should stop giving my little brother some affection. Plus I wasn't able to do it before since when I saw you I was so distracted by... "

"Yeah. You know you can say it now. I mean it's been around 4 years since he passed. And now that I know that he's moved on, I feel fine knowing he's gone. It still hurts, yeah. But it's not as bad as it used to be."

With that Gaara tugs me closer to him and guides me to a bench. We sat there in a comfortable silence as we snuggled up to each other. I smiled softly as warmth started to fill me from my head to my toes. I feel our Bijuus form a bit of chakra around our bodies. Our chakra then starts to intertwine as we both slip into our mindscapes.

MINDSCAPE:

"Hey Shukaku-nii!" i said to the one tailed beast besides Gaara.

"Hey, Naru. How's it goin'?"

"It's good I guess."

Shukaku nodded his head and waited till the red haired Kazekage was done talking to Kura-nii. Seems like they were having the same conversation as we had. Then the two tails beasts make their way over to each other. Already knowing what was about to happen, Gaara and I take a step back as our chakra brothers crash into another in a heaping mess of fur.