No shirt...look down!

I lowered my eyes to the floor when he caught up to us, feeling a blush creep up to my cheeks.

"Not going to work?" Marco asked.

"Nah, I'm thinking of taking the day off." His voice sounded so deep and sleepy.

"Wow," Astonishment in Marco's voice. "Are you— sick?"

"No, just extremely tired. I want to relax."

I could not keep my eyes trained at the floor any longer. Whilst Marco and Dimitri exchanged a few more words my eyes moved up his body.

I nervously gulped, it felt like I was putting my life at risk by trying to take a look at him.

In some ways I was, because if by any bad luck one of the two men standing near me would notice me doing this I would have to disappear and this time it would be my choice to do so. Father's will reading or whatever else they needed me for would have to wait until the end of time.

My breathing quickened, matching my heartbeat. He had on black sweatpants that were hanging quite low on his hip, exposing the white band of the brand underwear he was wearing.

I held in my breath as I slowly dragged my eyes up his toned abs and then his shoulders. His right hand was moving his hair to the back, putting his toned arms on display.

"Call if there's anything."

My eyes were just making their way up his face when...

"Are you okay Nuelle?" Dimitri raised his left eyebrow.

"Yes." I answered, our eyes still connected. My heart pounded hard against my chest, I thought I was going to melt through the floor out of embarrassment.

"Ready for breakfast?" I quickly turned to Marco who nodded with a smile.

"See you later." He said to Dimitri before we walked off.

The sound of giggles and multiple voices became louder and louder as we walking to the kitchen. The sight of Tia, Marissa and another lady talking and smiling while having their breakfast made my day.

Well, technically it was already made but this made it even better.

Marco and I joined them at the diner table and the other lady who introduced herself to be Lorna got up and brought us our plates. The table was filled with different breakfast options.

There was a fruit bowl with oranges, grapes, red apples and green ones. There was a plate with white and brown bread, another one with eggs and sausages. Glass containers with juice, water and smaller ones with coffee and milk.

After Lorna handed us our plates she excused herself out of the room although Tia and Marissa had practically begged her to stay for a while longer. She had told them that she would be back after putting the clothes in the wash.

"Where's your boss?" Marissa looked at Marco from the corner of her eyes as she took a sip of her juice.

"He's taking the day off, apparently."

Marissa almost chocked on her juice which made Tia give her a soft smack against her arm, telling her to be careful.

"Why?" Marissa was shocked.

"He says that he wants to relax." Even Marco did not seem to believe the words that came out of his mouth.

Marissa nodded with raised eyebrows. "There's a first for everything." She held up her glass as though she was making a toast.