"This nigga just talked to me like I'm his age or sum ima grown ass fuckin man fuck wrong with this li nigga." Nomaj said scrunching his face.

"I play bout a lotta fuckin things but a nigga gone respect me." He continued.

"Fuck everything you sayin homeboy go preach ta a nigga that give a fuck." Sekani said not worrying bout shit he was saying.

"Say wea you at li nigga?" Nomaj asked.

"Y'all hoes doing to much bra." Mk said leaning back in the couch calmly.

"The park, come pull up on me you already know what park so don't ask either." Sekani said squinting his eyes.

"Okay, nooo stoppppp !" Nijah dragged.

"Y'all chill, its really not that serious. Mk tell him to calm down." Nijah said. "And you need to stop talking." Nijah said to Sekani.

"Calm down." Mk said peacefully before looking back down in his phone.

"Really." Nijah said tilting her head to the side.

"Fuck you wanted me to do?" Mk asked and Nijah rolled ether eyes.

"Say come on." Maj said.

"Gimme my fuckin phone." Mahogany said jacking her phone back mugging Sekani. She hung up the phone and just frowned looking at Sekani.

"Why would you do that?" She asked.

"Ian did shit."

"First you took my phone and called her without me knowing them gone jeck my phone just to start drama. You acting like a bitch." Mahogany frowned.

That nigga acting like a bitch I can't control what he do ! (Only certain people would know this song🙃)... okay back to the story.

"Ian acting like shit, she gone stop playing with me... don't know when she started acting like that but she finna piss me off." He said frowning.

"Like come on bitch I like you, like me back !"

"She did, you were the one playing with her not the other way around." Mahogany stale faced.

"Mmcht fuck up out my face, and who that nigga was that was calling your name?" He asked.

"One of Mj friends." She shrugged.

"Tellat nigga call you Pookie the fuck." He said before walking away. Honestly he was confused his own self. He wanted her but wasn't ready for her. He was still a kid he was 17 years old he wanted to live life. He didn't just want to be committed from 17 till the rest of his life he wanted to enjoy it while he can.

"Whatever." Mahogany said walking away and Sekani started walking back to the court to play ball. Mahogany and walked back over to where King was with his friends posted up against the fence.

"Don't ever in your life call out my government like that again." Mahogany mugged.

"Chill our jit, and don't act like I wasn't peacefully calling your name and to ass was peacefully ignoring me and I wasn't finna run after yo ass and you know that." King said looking at her as she looked around at the kids on the playground.

"It was nun but a li jog." She said lowly.

"Wanted me to jog after yo ass, green as fuck." He said shaking his head.

"Yo Florida accent is soo cute bro omg." Mahogany said chuckling. "But don't do that." She said stale facing him.

"Bipolar ass." He said shaking his head.

"I don't like this energy." Mahogany said about to walk away until he grabbed her arm.

Hehe yess😏. She grinned.

"Chill outttt." He dragged looking at her with low eyes.

"Say I'm finna be back bro." King homeboy said and King nodded before looking back at Mahogany.

"Fix yo face." He told her and she poked her bottom lip out purposely. Only if she was his girl whew woulda did some things to her. He just chuckled softly before pulling her closer to him. He grabbed her chin and put his mouth close to her ear.

"Fix yo face." He said brushing his lip against her ear. Once he moved his head back he looked and Mahogany was in a daze and he smirked to hisself.

"Wha- what were we talking about again?" She asked. Embarrassed was the word. Hot girl going down. Pimp in distress.

"Nun, but I'm finna slide out I'll fuck with ya jit." He said pushing hisself from off the fence.

"Stop calling me jit." She stale faced.

"Yeah, when you see my name come across yo phone yo ass better answer." He said in a serious tone.

"What if I don't?" She asked.

"Don't answer and find out." He said nodding his head daring her. "Gimme a hug." He said holding his arms out and she walked into them.

"This that shit I be talkin bout stop fucking sniffin me." He said pinching her and she started laughing.

"You smell good, shut up leave me alone." She laughed.

"Aight lemme go, I'll fuck with ya." He said before kissing her forehead and walking away before she could even respond she turned around and watched him as he walked to his car.

"You suppose to be pimpin niggas fuck is you doing?" She asked herself shaking her head.
________________________________

Im so sleepy, & thank youuu to everyone who wished me a happy birthday❤️. Y'all I been busy no cap.