Chapter 11: Not A Princess

Please read & review!

The volleyball was passed onto Ino, who hit it towards Hinata, then back to Sakura as soon as she struck it onto the ground, causing the guys to cheer and whistle.

"Team 1 wins the fourth round! The girls are playing as hard as they can get," Temari exclaimed when Kankuro wrote the score on the page.

Naruto yelled out after raising his fists triumphantly. "Yeah! That's our best girls right there! They are ready to kick your ass!"

Ino suddenly popped two veins on the side of her foreheads and glanced at him, growling in fumes. "Shut your fucking trap! This match isn't over, so get off of your high horse, dumbass!"

Naruto's eyes widened fearfully and went blank. He slowly sat down in embarrassment, whereas Gaara, Neji, Sasuke, and the others began to chuckle at his stupidity.

Sakura and Tenten were trying to stifle their laughter with their hands covering their mouths.

Hinata rubbed the back of her head and giggled nervously in thought. "He's cute and all, but he can be really dense sometimes..."

"Poor Naruto. Always trying to piss off girls," Kankuro shook his head, snickering.

"I couldn't agree more. Man, he's literally the same as before. However, he is slowly maturing," Shikamaru stated.

"Pfft. You could say that," Kankuro snorted and looked at the front.

"Alright, we are heading onto the final round, so we will determine to see which team is a winner and will get the opportunity to cut the watermelons in half. Who's ready?!" Temari announced loudly, making the boys cheer merrily. "The last person serving is Tenten. Go for it."

The brunette kunoichi with two buns nodded curtly. She was lowering the ball down and bending on her knees before she bumped the ball forward.

Hinata immediately hit it back on Tenten. Then, Sakura tiptoed on her feet and smacked the ball. Ino hastened her pace and struck it, resulting in their first score.

The others began to applaud for them, whereas Sakura stumbled onto the sand in a soft thump.

Gaara became startled, along with Naruto and Lee. As for Sasuke, he doesn't seem to be fazed.

She quickly pushed herself up and patted the solid dust off of her legs.

"Are you alright?" Ino asked worriedly.

"Yeah. This is nothing," the pink-haired kunoichi said, shrugging. She looked around her, which she almost laughed. "You are all too serious. I'm not some princess who needs to be looked after."

"Okay. If you say so, but I can't promise you I can't hold back," Ino gaped her mouth surprisingly.

Sakura smirked and gestured her arms out determinedly, saying. "Bring it."

On the other hand, the rest of the guys became stunned at how tough a player she seems to be. Of course, they can never underestimate the skills she possessed as a girl. Not to forget that the former fifth Hokage has taught her so many ways to fight, aside from medicine and healing. There was no comparison as to who works ten times harder when it comes to sports.

Naruto knitted his eyebrows anxiously and raised his fist forward encouragingly. "Come on, Hinata! You can do this!"

She got startled and glanced at him with a smile and nodded in thought. "Thank you, my love." She then looked back at the front and held the ball to serve.

Once it was flying in the air, Tenten ran up a little and bumped it back.

Sakura jumped and struck it with her fist, causing the other guys to cheer.