Chapter 6: Celebrations

Guess who's going to be back in the leaf village? Find out more in this chapter ;)

Please read & review!

By the following day, everyone was setting up the tables, chairs, and putting up the banner sign in front of the center stage, whereas all the food, drinks, and desserts were displayed on the long rectangular table on the right side. They were all dressed formally with suits and dresses since it was part of the theme. Other guests were invited, including Aunt Rose, who recently met up with the seventh Hokage and the leaf squad. She greeted the sand siblings with a smile as they began to have a small talk.

"Hello. I heard that Sakura is getting ready," she said, grinning.

"Yeah. This is such an important occasion for her and hopefully, she enjoys it," Temari smirked.

"She is still recovering, right?" Aunt Rose asked.

"Slowly, but getting there. Though, lady Tsunade said that it will take a lot of time for her to remember," Temari explained shortly with a slight frown.

"I see. I was worried for a second that she might have experienced the worst. Thank goodness, she's alright," aunt Rose sighed in relief.

"Ah. Don't worry no thing. Sakura is a strong person," Kankuro said coolly.

"Hmm. I assume you are her boyfriend?" Aunt Rose turned her head surprisingly to face the red-haired Kazekage, who gave out a chuckle.

"Yes. I am, indeed," he said, smiling happily.

"That is amazing. I'm happy for you and my niece. You two have a chemistry and I've been seeing that for such a long time now. You both finally came to realize your own feelings towards one another," aunt Rose said.

"I know right. I've been telling that for so many years," Kankuro snorted.

"Not that long. They were too young to fall in love. Maybe just a little crush," Temari pointed out as she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"No matter. Anyway, shall we head onto the table reservation?" Aunt Rose gestured as they nodded in agreement and followed behind her before they sat down in their chairs.

On the other hand, Ino and the girls were placing a bouquet of flowers in the vases, discussing amongst themselves indistinctly.

"I'm kind of worried," she muttered softly.

"Why?" Tenten asked blankly.

"Because she might panic," Ino said.

"No. I don't think Sakura will. I'm sure she is going to be fine. She will appreciate the efforts that we all did for her," Hinata smiled reassuringly.

"If you say so," Ino mumbled faintly and continued on. "I guess I shouldn't overthink this."

"Good," Tenten nodded until she saw the man passing by them and called out with a wave. "Mr. Haruno!"

The man got startled to see who it was and he smiled warmly at them. "Girls. What is up?"

"We just want to ask you about Sakura's condition. How is she doing?" Tenten blinked her eyes in curiosity.

"She still has no memories yet, but rest assured that she will eventually get back to normal," Mr. Haruno informed positively.

"Not even a single one of them?" Hinata wondered.

"That is the whole point. We are all waiting for what my daughter remembers. However, I'm reminding you to always keep a watchful of her at all times. She may get lost in track and she probably needs someone to guide her or any of you here. I know you won't disappoint her because you are her friends," Mr. Haruno explained wholeheartedly and checked to see his relatives waving at him. "Anyway, I'll leave you girls alone. I got to go and don't forget to enjoy the rest of the party, yah?!"