19

3rd person POV

Lisa: hahaha... You both have names starting with J...

Jennie: how can you hide my celebrity face this long? Are you sure you are not my long lost twin?

Rosé: how old are you?

Jisoo: let her breath you three! Stop it!

Jenison: its fine. I'm 19..

Lisa: you are younger than me

Rosé: you look so much like Jennie unnie, but you voice is softer than hers.

Jenison: uhhh hahaha...

Jenison laughed nervously. Jennie looking at the coldly.

Jisoo: this rain is not gonna stop anytime soon. Manager oppa is surely searching us.

Lisa: let's just wait here until the rain ... what done is done..

Rosé: yeah you are right... let's just think about something to get out of the mess.

Jisoo saw Jenison shivering and several cuts on her hand, face, its bleeding.

Jisoo: yah mandu!! Oh god! Those cuts are bleeding!!

She took Jenison's hand and looking at the cuts.

Jisoo: it must be hurts too much. Aishh!! I will kill those bastards!! How can they beat a girl!!

Rosé, Lisa and Jennie looking at Jisoo amused by her babbling and concern. Jenison giggled.

Jenison: I'm okay unnie... don't worry..

Jisoo looked up and meet with Jenison's eyes. They were staring while Jennie glared at them then smacked Jisoo's head.

Jennie: Yah!!! Stop flirting!!

Jisoo rubbed her head and glared at Jennie. Jenison just looked down blushing. The maknaes giggled.

It's been 1 hour but the rain hasn't stopped yet. They are waiting inside an abandoned store. It's their luck that the store still have electricity.

In the dim light, the four members and an extra person sitting on the floor waiting for the heavy rain to stop. Rosé snuggled up to Jisoo while Jenison sitting so close beside Jisoo. Lisa and Jennie on their opposite sitting, not to close.

In this one month Jennie and Jisoo solve their problems and get back to best friends. Jennie tried to spend more time with Jisoo, but Lisa always jealous about that. Jennie always assure Lisa that she don't have feelings for Jisoo anymore, but they always got into fight. Jisoo understands that and always spent her time with Rosé. The longing for Lisa reduced by Jisoo. Rosé is glad that Jisoo always by her side when she feels like failing. Rosé stopped trying to get Lisa's attention, now she always stick to Jisoo that always bothers Lisa.

Jisoo looked over at Jenison and saw her shiver.

Jisoo: mandu are you cold?

She scooted closer to Jenison.

Jenison: n-no I'm f-fine.

Jisoo: duh... of course you are not fine.

Jisoo wrapped her arm around Jenison and pulled her closer. Rosé kind of get annoyed by Jisoo's action. She didn't know why she felt slight pain in her heart.

Jennie: you two are really close I see...

She said calmly. But Jennie can feel the burning feeling inside herself. She is definitely jealous, but she didn't know why? She is happy with Lisa yet she can't stop thinking about Jisoo. Lisa give her everything yet she crave for Jisoo's attention. Yes, they are friends now, but still Jennie feltz empty. She don't understand what she is actually upto.