12

3rd person POV

The next morning they all woke up and rushed to the gym then to the YG dance studio. They are gonna having tons of concerts. They are practicing hard. They are dancing and singing on 'ddu du ddu du' when their choreographer stop them. They are really confused.

Choreographer: What's wrong with you guys!? Where's the chemistry?

Their choreographer raised her voice.

Rosé: we are doing like we do always. I don't feel there's lacking our chemistry.

Jennie: yeah Rosé is right.

Choreographer: but I can see that. You guys really need to solve Whatever the problem between you four.

Jisoo: we don't have any problem--

Choreographer: everyone can see the tension between you four, especially Jisoo and Jennie. I guess it's enough practicing today. Clear your things and I want our old Blackpink back...please... we expect so much from you guys.

The four of them looking down.

Jisoo: yes unnie.

She smiled at their choreographer and she walked out of the room leaving them alone.

Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie sat on the floor, Lisa was drinking water. She looked at the other members and said

Lisa: we should stop meddling our personal problems to workplace, even though it's related to our work also.

They looked at Lisa. Jisoo stood up and offered her hand to Rosé. She smiled at a irritated Rosé.

Jisoo: be professional... let's go chaeng I'm hungry.

Rosé understand what does Jisoo means. So she hold her hand and stand up.

Rosé: you are right unnie.

Jennie and Lisa looking at them, they both are jealous because of the close proximity between Jisoo and Rosé. They are packing their things when Jisoo suddenly said...

Jisoo: Actually Pasta... let's go on a date...

The other 3 choked.

Jennie: WHAT!!??

Lisa: what do you mean date!?

Jisoo looked at them innocently. Rosé is blushing because Jisoo never asked her on a date. Yes they both hangout but never consider those as date.

Rosé: well of course. This is our first date.

She said smiling.

Jisoo: kekekeke... yeppp..

Lisa: wow... so you started to court Rosé, now?

Lisa, clenched her fists and said bitterly. Jisoo is about to protest but Rosé cut off her.

Rosé: she is.. and I'm letting her doing it.

Jisoo understands what Rosé trying to do, she nodded. Jennie's jaw dropped.

Jennie: are you fucking kidding me?!! We broke up not even 2 months ago, and now you're moved on!!

Jisoo: I do have the right to be happy Jennie. And Rosé let's go we are getting late.

Rosé took Jisoo's hands and they walked out.

Arcade

Rosé and Jisoo is in a arcade. They called their manager and told her to take them to the arcade. They are sitting on the bench.

Rosé: sorry unnie for the lie.

Jisoo: hahahahahaha no problem pasta.

Rosé smiled a bit. They started to play around. After 1 hour later their manager told that Rosé needs to go to a photoshoot. They left Jisoo with another manager.