26

Jennie's POV

Me and Rosé in the balcony, talking about our encore stage, then we heard Jisoo unnie... "Senorita" ? What the fuck!

Me and Rosé looked at each other as we saw Jisoo smiling ear to ear, literally dancing in happiness. We went inside, Rosé stopped her. I can tell that something happened, and it related to her love life. She did the exact thing, singing and dancing, when we become couples. Did she found someone? There's a stinking pain in my heart.

Rosé: you look so happy unnie. Anything happened?

She asked Jisoo.

Jisoo: waee? Can't I sing or dance like this?

Rosé: I didn't mean it like that unnie.

Jisoo: Hey chipmunk, can you tell me what a soft and cute person like as a gift?

That's it! She is seeing someone! What the fuck!

Jennie: are you seeing anyone?

She blushed. What the heck!?

Jisoo: uhm no no. I just wanna know.

Rosé: you are blushing unnie!! Oh my god! You look so cute.

She pinched her cheeks. I glared at her.

Jennie: who is that person Jisoo? I mean introduce us to that person also.

Lisa: who? What's going on?

Lisa come out of her room, I rolled my eyes. I don't know why but nowadays Lisa irritates me. Even seeing her face irritates me.

Rosé: I think Jisoo unnie is in love.

Jisoo: yah yah! Who said!?

Rosé: me! Don't deny it unnie. You were on date with her that night right?

My eyes widen in shock. Rosé knows that person.

Lisa: woah!! Who's that lucky person? Boy or girl?

Rosé: it's a girl. Right unnie?

She said smirking at Jisoo, who is scowling at her.

Jisoo: you really have a big mouth Chae.

Rosé: bleehh!! You looked different after that night. You are glowing too much.

I stayed silent, because if I open my mouth, I'll only gonna shout at Jisoo. How can she just forget what we had so easily? I really wanna know who is that person. Jenison and Jisoo's happy faces while looking at each other, keep on flashing in my head.

Jennie: is that Jenison?

I asked quietly. All of them look at me. Jisoo have a shocked look on her face. Now I know Jenison is the one Jisoo is dating. My heart clenched painfully.

Jisoo: uhh I hope you guys don't get mad about this--

Lisa: what are you talking unnie!? We are happy, very happy. At last you are brightly smiling just like before unnie.

She hugged Jisoo. I smiled even though I'm hurting. I know I am not get over Jisoo yet. I was in excitement when Lisa confessed to me and also kind of finding something new. I'm not saying Lisa is a bad person, but she is still not serious about our relationship. I caught her many time with other girls, cuddling or being intimate. To be honest, she can never be like Jisoo. Jisoo is always so mature, careful, funny, wise, kind, understanding person. Lisa is nowhere near to her.

I suddenly noticed that Rosé isn't smiling. She is thinking something, looking at the floor.

Lisa: so when did you started dating her? Who confessed first?

Jisoo: we started to date one month already. And it's her who confessed to me.

Jennie: you know it's a risk to date someone, like her.

Jisoo glared at me, while Lisa scoffed to stop me.

Jisoo: I'm telling for the last time Jennie, don't try to insult her again. I love her because she have this soft, kind heart. She can take advantage of me and my money, but she didn't. She even stopped talking to me because she don't want to ruin my reputation. I told her so many times that I can help her financially or at least buy her things but she declined. She works her butt off from the age of 14. She never ask anything from me, even though we know each other almost one year now. So just please stop judging her!!!

Jisoo shouted in anger which make us all shut up. I think Rosé was about to say the same thing as me, she looked guilty.

Rosé: sorry unnie.

Jisoo: just don't judge anyone by their appearance or status. Even behaviour can deceive you also. You need to get to know them personally. I wasn't looking for Jenison but she come in my life, like a ray of hope when I was in my darkest time. She healed me.

With this Jisoo go to her room, closing the door. A single tear ran down on my cheek. I miss her so much.

Jisoo's POV

I'm really angry, I decided to call Her. After 2 rings, she picked up.

Jenison: hey what's up? Weren't you resting??

Jisoo: nwo.. I wanna talk to you.

Jenison: but you have sche--

Jisoo: I love you

I heard her giggle. Her voice is like a baby.

Jenison: I love you too babe.

Jisoo: yiiiee!! You call me babe!!!

Jenison: hahahaha! Cute... now tell me what's wrong? I can say something is wrong.

I smiled. How observant she is.

Jisoo: they asked me about you. I told them we are dating.

Jenison: and?..

Jisoo: you know Jennie is blunt. I snapped at her. She said somethings...

Jenison: about me?

Jisoo: yes...

Jenison: hey babe! You shouldn't be angry at her, she is your best friend. You two are like soulmates. She must be worried about you that's why.

I sighed, she didn't know about our relationship. I need to tell her.

Jisoo: ne ne ne... now sing a song for me.

Jenison: you are the singer not me babe.

Jisoo: no no no!! I wanna hear you sing!

I keep on whining make her laugh cutely. Ughh I'm in love with her!

______________________________________

Gonna update this more often!

<3333