3

3rd POV

After the incident in the dance practice room, each and everyone of their company started to feel the tension between four members. Lisa and Jennie acting exceptionally clingy and flirty. While Rosé and Jisoo are quiet. Especially Jisoo, she is not the quiet type. Even though she never acted cold to her teachers, managers or other people except her members, people stil scared of her and that is the newest thing ever.

They participated in small talks or meetings. But their is chemistry lost. Jennie is not feeling guilty even she is the most guilty among the four. She keep on enjoying her life with Lisa. Rosé keep struggling to get her Solo. And Jisoo, she improved in her vocal and dancing skill. She is now the ambassador of Cartier, Dior and Burberry. Her career is still not progressing as an idol. The bashers keep on hating her. Whenever she is in her dorm with the other and saw Jennie and Lisa being lovey dovey, her mind go crazy. Her heart hurts so much. She wants to die, wants to hurt herself but she can't.

Blackpink leaving a fan signing event.....

It's an eventful day for blackpink. They are all enjoying their time with blinks. Blinks are all happy to see them.

After the event end, they all started to leave. There's a big crowd of blinks at the exit point. Security is tight. As usual Jennie and Lisa is the first to go out, Jisoo and Rosé followed them behind. They are all waving at their fans.

There are many Jenlisa shipper screaming Jennie and Lisa's name. To encourage them Jennie and Lisa started to flirt with each other. Jisoo didn't payed attention to them.

Manager unnie told Jisoo that they are going to leave from another exit since this one is too crowded and told her to said that to Jennie. Jisoo wants to protest but didn't want to make a scene, besides she wants too get out of the place as soon as possible. She have a bad headache. She approached to Jennie who is now holding hands with Lisa.

Jisoo went near her tap her shoulder, Jennie looked back to see Jisoo. Jisoo said that they need to leave from another exit.  But she didn't hear what Jisoo said as the blinks are too loud. Jisoo rolled her eyes and pulled Jennie closer by her waist and whispered in her ear. Lisa looked at them, kind of jealous. Jisoo released Jennie and starting to go back to Rosé.

Some of the Jenlisa stans glaring at Jisoo. They pushed a bodyguard hard that made the him stumble as those haters break in and intentionally pushed Jisoo hard. She fell on the floor hard. Their manager shouted to cover them.

Manager: GUARDS!!! COVER THEM!!!

Rosé quickly went to Jisoo and pulled her up and dragged her inside the building as the others followed them. They went into a room and settled down.

Jisoo cut her elbow and knee, she sprained her left ankle as well. Rosé sat her down on the couch.

Rosé: unnie here.. drink this..

She gives Jisoo a water bottle. She took it and take a sip. After sometime Jisoo cleaned her cuts. She needs to go to the hospital. Their managers leave them in the room to call the cars for leave.

Now there are alone in the room. Jisoo knows that the Jenlisa shippers who hate her did this. She saw them glaring at her. Rosé saw that too. They knows that haters are crazy but they never experienced it, until now.

Jisoo's expression is unreadable. Jennie and Lisa kind of suspect what happened when they are busy. Lisa tried to speak to Jisoo, Since Jisoo doesn't respond to Jennie.

Lisa: unnie.. you okay??

Jisoo: hmmm...

Jisoo hummed in response.

Jennie: you need to go to hospital Chu... i-i  m-mean Jisoo unnie..

Jennie said nervously, she is really worried about Jisoo. She, herself experienced this kind of hate. She cried, but Jisoo is different. She will never cry until she is alone.

Rosé: why do you care Jennie??

Rosé is fuming in anger. Jisoo looked at her surprised. Lisa knows what is coming since she know Rosé very well.

Lisa: Rosé... stop it.. don't start..

Rosé: you shut up Lisa!! Let me finish!

Lisa shuts up.

Jennie: what do you mean by that Rosé??.. of course I care about you guys... We are a family Rosé. I have the most responsibilitie---

Rosé: WE WERE a family. And don't you dare to consider yourself as a leader. And... what do you say you care about us.. hahaha... if you care about us you never did that to Jisoo unnie!!! She is you're best frie--

Jisoo: ENOUGH!!! STOP IT!!...

Jisoo shouted in anger.

Jisoo: you guys don't need to care about me!.. and stop bringing up my issues with Jennie!!... she is happy now... that's all...

Jisoo stood up and left the room shambled.

Rosé followed her out too.

Jennie collapsed on the couch sobbing, she knows what she did is wrong. But she couldn't help to worry about Jisoo.

Lisa sat beside her and pulled her into a hug.

Lisa: babe it's ok.. every thing will be okay. Jisoo unnie needs some time to forget the...

Jennie: I know. But I want to talk her but she totally shut me up. She is my best friend Lisa.

Lisa: Babe come on you have me now...

Jennie looked up and kissed Lisa passionately. But soon interrupted by the knock on the door.

They separated and fixed each other. No one knows about their relationship except Jisoo and Rosé.

Manager: the car has arrived. Let's go back to the dorm.

Lisa: okay..

As they are going to the parking lot, Jennie noticed one car already left.

Jennie: unnie... is Jisoo---

Manager: they left for hospital. She needs to fix her ankle.

Lisa: where is Rosé??

Manager: She went with Jisoo.

Lisa: oh...

Lisa has this feeling that Rosé is getting too close to Jisoo. She doesn't like it. Is she jealous??? No that can't be possible...

They settled down in the car. And drove of to their dorm. In the car their manager suddenly asked.

Manager: what happened between you four??

Jennie and Lisa are surprised.

Jennie: n-nothing unnie. Hehe..

Lisa: yes unnie.. we are just tired because our schedule is too tough.

Their manager didn't look convinced but didn't press them either.

Manager: okay...

Jennie and Lisa went to their dorm and wait for Jisoo and Rosé.

___________________________________

Mmm... don't know if you guys like this story or not??

But I love you all...