13

Jennie's POV

How dare she told me to get out!? Jisoo is changed. How dare she keep on ignoring me and asked Rosé on date? And who is that fucking bitch who go on date with Jisoo!?

Hayss I need to know about that girl. But why am I doing this? I broke up with Jisoo, now I'm in relationship with Lisa. But I still can't get over Jisoo. I just don't want her to be with anyone else. I will make sure that Jisoo will only for me, no one else.

3rd person POV

Jisoo woke up with a sore throat, puffy red eyes. Even Dalgom sensed her sadness and stress, jumped on her lap and licked her face.

Jisoo: hahahahahaha Dalgom-ah what are you doing?

Then someone knocked on her door. She opened it and saw Lisa.

Lisa: good morning unnie

Jisoo: oh Lis, good morning

Lisa: umm I wanted to check on you, since we are not talking--

Jisoo: come in

Lisa hesitantly walked into Jisoo's room. She picked Dalgom up and kiss his nose.

Jisoo: do you want to talk about anything?

Lisa: oh yeah... sorry unnie for talking rudely in the dance room and other times also..

Jisoo shook her head.

Jisoo: it's fine Lis...

Lisa: are you okay unnie? You eyes are looking puffy and red. Is your health okay? Do you have fever?

Lisa stand up and place her hand on Jisoo's forehead to check her temperature.

Jisoo: aishh this kid... I'm perfectly fine Lisa... maybe I didn't get much sleep that's why my eyes are red.

Lisa: o-oh okay... by the way the breakfast is ready, let's go and eat.

Jisoo: go ahead.. I'll fresh up then go to eat.

Lisa nodded then left. Jisoo was about to go into the bathroom when her phone buzzed. She checked it and saw Jenison's text.

Pabo Mandu: good morning unnie, I guess you're still sleeping. Sorry for disturbing you.

Me: you aren't disturbing me Jen, I'm already up.

Pabo Mandu: oh.. have you eaten your breakfast yet?

Me: nope... how about you?

Pabo Mandu: you should eat now, you must have practice after that.

Me: no.. actually it's a day off.

Pabo Mandu: oh then I'll get going.. I have another shift to do.

Me: how many shifts you're doing? You might get sick. Take rest please.

Pabo Mandu: I will unnie. Bye I'll talk to you later.

Me: bye take care of yourself.

Jisoo was thinking about Jenison. That girl is really hard working.

After she freshen up, she went to dining room, all members are there, talking about something. Rosé saw Jisoo and gestured her to come and join them. Jisoo joined them and started to eat quietly. She doesn't want to face Jennie.

On the other hand Jennie keep on thinking about her way to get closer to Jisoo and talk to her, and gain her trust again.

After eating their breakfast, Jisoo went to her room. Rosé was about go to Jisoo's room when Lisa called her.