14

3rd Person POV

Their shoot is going well. Each and every members individual shoot are on fire. Now it's turn for pairs to shoot. First they shoot ChaeSoo.

Photographer: Rosé-shi please hold Jisoo-shi waist and look at her lovingly.

Jennie looking at them, almost glaring. Lisa at first, looking at Rosé with jealousy, but then noticed Jennie looking at Jisoo sadly.

Lisa: Nini, are you okay?

Jennie: uhh yeah yeah I'm okay bab- Lili..

Lisa: why are you looking at Jisoo unnie like that?

Jennie: like what?

Lisa: like a lovesick puppy, wants attention

Lisa laughed sarcastically. Lisa knows very well that Jennie still have feelings for Jisoo.

Jennie: what the hell are you saying Lili!?

Jennie whispered screamed at Lisa.

Lisa: oh hahahahahaha nothing

Lisa went to fix her make up. Jennie was panicked for a moment when Lisa told her that. Now she needs to be careful.

On the other hand Jenison was watching ChaeSoo shooting and she had a burning feeling in her heart, everytime Rosé touch Jisoo that burning feeling increased. She keep on feeling annoyed. She felt relieved when ChaeSoo shooting was over.

Stuff: hey what are you doing here Jenison? Go clean the lunch room!

A stuff scolded her, she only nodded then left. Jenison cleaned the Lunch room, then went out in the garden with her lunch box. She sit under a tree and looking at the beautiful flower. The weather was really pleasant, she was so engrossed observing the nature that she didn't notice that someone sit down beside her. She got startled when the person tapped her shoulder.

Jenison: ahh!!

Jisoo: hahahahahaha.. hey it's me Jisoo..

Jenison: you scared me!

Jisoo giggled at her reaction, even though Jenison was wearing the mask and her hood is up.

Jenison: what are you doing here!!?? Someone might saw you here then you will be in trouble!!

Jisoo: don't worry, Jenlisa shooting is on going and Rosé is eating, everyone is busy to know where am I?

Jenison: ohh but still...

Jisoo looked around the beautiful garden.

Jisoo: wow this garden is really beautiful. Isn't it??

Jenison: yes it is.

Jisoo: by the way, what are you doing here??

Jenison: for lunch

Jisoo: ohh... I think I'm disturbing you.. I'll get goi--

Jenison: no no!! Of course you are not disturbing me unnie..

Jisoo: ohh hehehe... then why don't you eat.. I will just stay here quit.

Jenison: umm o-ok

Jenison took out her lunch box and started to eat. Jisoo is staring at her, and smiling. Her cheeks looks so fluffy, Jisoo can't control and poke her cheek.

Jisoo: you are really a Mandu

Jenison blushed.

Jenison: I'm nooottt